SmartIMF Manager v126.96.36.199 | 2.63 MB
SmartIMF Manager is a tool designed to help system administrators easily manage Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) archive folder contents.With the SmartIMF Manager, administrators can view, delete or forward to recipients filtered messages caught by the IMF. SmartIMF Manager also can automatically release messages based on a set of Whitelist rules as well as automatically deleting messages based on age.The Exchange Intelligent Message Filter (IMF) provides advanced server-side message filtering designed to combat the influx of unsolicited commercial e-mail, also known as spam or junk e-mail.
Automatic Archive Folder Management
SmartIMF Manager includes a background process that runs as a windows service. This means you can set SmartIMF Manager to automatically whitelist messages as they arrive without having the SmartIMF Manager main application running.The background service will also expire old messages based on your settings. With SmartIMF Manager you no longer have to check the spam archive folder daily/weekly to ensure the its size does not get too large.The background service has been designed to be lightweight and use very few system resources. Not a system administrator? No problem! With SmartIMF Manager you can fully configure and manage the background service from within the SmartIMF Manager window.All that SmartIMF Manager needs to operate are two file paths: to the Exchange Server 2003 Archive and to the Pickup folders.
Features of "SmartIMF Manager":
· View messages archived by the IMF as spam in either raw format or in Outlook Express (or Windows mail in Vista). Sort the view by date/time, From:, To:, Subject:, Size of message or SCL (spam) rating. Search for messages by From:, To: and Subject:.
· Delete single or multiple messages; or by pre-defined filters of 'All', 'All - Keep Today's' or 'All - Keep one week'
· Release and deliver messages to the recipient mistakenly identified as spam by the IMF.
· Using the Whitelist Rule editor, create simple or complex whitelist rules to automatically release and deliver messages mistakenly identified as spam by the IMF.
· Configure many parameters of the Whitelist service to tune for your specific messaging environment.
· Run a remote copy of the SmartIMF Manager on a workstation PC (registered version only) and perform all of the above tasks.
· Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
· Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
· Microsoft Exchange Intelligent Message Filter
What's New :
· Added support for message expiry by SCL Rating, improved performance for 10000+ message volume and AD user filter