SmartGit Enterprise v1.5.1 | 18.9 MB
SmartGit Enterprise provides a more flexible licensing and economic pricing for large companies.
* a perpetual license-key for the current version of SmartGit
* 1 year of free updates (independent of version numbers)
* 1 year of e-mail support
* Your benefits when using SmartGit Enterprise instead of individual commercial SmartGit licenses:
* If you have more than approx. 60 users, SmartGit Enterprise is cheaper.
* You are more flexible because transfering the license to other users in your company is easily.
* Your SmartGit user group can grow without the need to order new licenses.
Everything Under Control
• The SmartGit project window gives you a very good overview over the current state of the project. On a single glance you can see which files are newly created, have been modified or deleted. A single click reveals the detailed changes.
• You can filter the displayed files either by file state (e.g. hide unchanged files) or by file name (e.g. show only *.xml files). The table sorting and column ordering can be customized to your needs. To search a file just start typing its name. Use drag and drop to rearrange the views.
• If you prefer, you can combine multiple Git working trees into one project.
» SmartGit makes the powerful Git features easy to use by hiding Git's complexity. For example, you never have to enter a long and human-unfriendly SHA (commit ID). If you have to chose a commit, you simply can do that by choosing in a graphical log.
» For instance, Git offers a very powerful rebase command allowing you to apply changes from one branch to another. With SmartGit you can simply select the commits to apply.
» The graphical log shows the change history of the whole project or a single file. You will instantly see details like the commit message, commit time, author, modified files. When selecting a modified file, the detailed changes are displayed.
» SmartGit only requires a Java Runtime Environment and a Git installation on your system. That's it. You don't need a separate file compare or merge tool or an SSH client to work with SmartGit — although, if you like, you have the freedom to use them.
» The built-in file compare lets you edit the local file and instantly updates the change coloring.