SmartCode VNC Manager Enterprise v220.127.116.11 | 17.0 MB
SmartCode VNC Manager is a powerful yet easy to use remote administration and monitoring software application for both the business and home network environments. It is typically used for remote network management, remote system administration and in helpdesk environments. It allows you to take remote control of any computers running VNC, Remote Desktop Services, Citrix ICA, Microsoft Hyper-V, Microsoft Virtual Server 2005, RAdmin, SSH, or Telnet servers. The product is available in two editions: Enterprise and Standard - to meet the diverse needs of IT professionals.In today’s large corporate computer networks, with hundreds of computers located across the globe, the ability to effectively manage all of these computers is the key to the efficient use of staff time and can be a major cost saving factor. That’s why we created SmartCode VNC Manager: To give you an easy to use yet powerful tool to manage, monitor, and remotely control your computers. SmartCode VNC Manager software is used by thousands of small, midsized and large businesses worldwide. SmartCode VNC Manager is easy to learn. Its intuitive interface and smart defaults means there’s no steep learning curve, so you can start using it immediately. The customizable interface can be tailored to your exact needs and preferences.
» Computers Registration Wizard allows mass register Active Directory, Workgroup computers and by importing comma/tab separated addresses lists from plain text files.
» Dynamic Search Folders. Scanning your network for online computers has never been easier. You can scan for online VNC, RDP servers or for a computers responding to Ping request. You can scan Active Directory tree, Workgroups or IP address ranges.
» Active Directory integration features. Browse and connect to AD computers. Fetch computer's associated contact details.
» Integrated Windows domain and workgroup computers browser with ability to browse computer shares, open Computer Manager snap-in and Windows Explorer.
» Remote Task Manager provides information about programs and processes running on local or remote computer.
» Installed Software Manager allows to view and to uninstall software installed on remote computers.
» Remote Registry Editor displays the registry for a target device and enables you to add, delete, and modify registry keys and registry entries.
» Start, Stop or Reboot services on remote computers.
» Reboot or Shutdown remote computers.
» Send Wake-on-LAN "magic packet" that allows a network administrator to remotely power on a computer or to wake it up from sleep mode.
» Send console messages to other computers.
» Show who is logged on. Shows users logged on to a remote computer.
» Show computer inventory. Can fetch detailed information about remote computer, including information about software installed and hardware configuration.
» Customizable "External tools" allow you to easily launch other applications while working with the VNC Manager. You can specify arguments and a working directory when launching the tool.
» Customizable "Action scripts" allow to perform some action before connection to VNC, RDP or Microsoft Virtual servers will be established or when you will be disconnected from the server. For instance, you can establish a VPN connection using VBscript based file.
» Launch Computer Management snap-in.
» Quick shortcuts to open remote computer's shares in Windows Explorer.
» VNC Management
» Latest RealVNC, UltraVNC and TightVNC distributions are fully supported. Our built-in VNC viewer includes support for: UltraVNC/TightVNC file-transfers, UltraVNC Chat, » UltraVNC Repeater, UltraVNC NTLM authentication, Select Single Window and MSRC4 DSM plug-in.
» VNC Deployment Wizard allows remote installation and un-installation of UltraVNC, TightVNC and RealVNC based servers.
» Reset VNC Server Password Wizard allows you to mass reset password on a remote VNC servers.
» VNC Thumbnail View allows multiple computers to be monitored on-screen at once.
» Start, stop or restart remote VNC server.
» Screen stretching of remote screen image to fit the viewer window.
» Capture and save screenshots of remote VNC server screen. Also, in the Thumbnails View - user can take screenshots via user configured time intervals.
» VNC Viewer Connection Bar for a quick access to the main functions (available in the full screen mode only).
» Terminal Server (RDP) Management
» Terminal Server Manager. Configure remote Terminal Server settings. The functionality of this feature is very similar to a Administrative Tools\Terminal Services Configuration" tool from Windows 2003.
» Scan for online Terminal (RDP) servers.
» Microsoft Virtual Server Management
» Integrated Virtual Machine Remote Control Client.
» Built-in SSH tunneling of VNC, RDP and Microsoft Virtual Server connections.
» UltraVNC MSRC4 DSM plug-in support.
» Other Features
» VNC Java viewer launcher.
» Run Listening VNC viewer.
» Default session settings allow you to set default global or per group settings for newly registered computers.
» Active sessions can be viewed in separate windows or in Tab view panels.
» Backup Manager. Backups, restores the VNC Manager configuration files.
» After many months of development and testing we are very pleased and excited to announce the official public availability of SmartCode VNC Manager v5.0.
The list of changes and additions within this release is provided below:
* Built-in Citrix ICA client
* Ability to establish RDP connection to a Virtual Machine trough the Windows 2008 Hyper-V host computer (vmconnect.exe replacement)
* RAdmin client
* Built-in Web Browser. At first we resisted adding this feature, but apparently many Administrators wanted to use the VNC Manager to manager their network devices, such as routers, without leaving the VNC Manager's GUI.
* Dynamic Search Folders: The new version promises 300% - 500% faster network scanning in comparison to the previous version.
* Dynamic Search Folders: Ability to discover Citrix ICA servers.
* Thumbnails View for Microsoft Hyper-V Server Virtual Machines
* Quick Filter: Ability to search sub-folders. This feature can be turned on or off.
* WMI Query Manager allows you to access to the WMI properties of a computer and execute WMI methods.
* Import and Export Registered Computers wizard.
* VNC Thumbnails View: Support for multiple thumbnail tabs
* When running in the “Time-interval” update mode, a thumbnail item can display a progress bar showing when the next screen refresh will occur.
* Detect version (including the build number) of the installed VNC distribution. The scanner can detect if more than one VNC distribution is installed on a remote computer.
* Installed Software Manager: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
* Task Manager: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
* Registry Editor: Redesigned to support management of multiple computers using single window.
* Registry Editor: Ability to import registry file (.reg file) to multiple remote computers at once.
* VNC Deployment Wizard: "Skip the post-installation validation step" setting has been added. Skipping the validation step can speedup VNC deployment by 10-30%.
* Quick Search can be repositioned to the left of the main window for faster access. This can be done via Tools\Options\Advanced\Registered Computers List settings page.
* The Connect and Quick Menus now remember the last used connection type.
* We added some new keyboard shortcuts to give the users faster access to the frequently used commands.
* There are bunch of minor usability enhancements here and there.
Homepage - http://www.s-code.com/