Smart Audio Editor 4.2.1 Portable | 16.4 MB
Smart Audio Editor is a visual audio editor and recorder software solution, which supports many advanced and powerful operations with audio data.
With Smart Audio Editor you can:
- Open, create, and save audio files in any of the supported formats (can also save any portion of a loaded file to disk as a new file);
- Display audio data waveform (Zoom Full, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Zoom Vertical);
- Play audio files or any portion of the files (Play, Pause, Stop);
- Record audio data from a microphone or any other available input device;
- Edit audio files visually (Cut, Copy, Delete Selection, Delete Silence, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File);
- Apply various effects (Amplify, Compressor, Delay, Equalize, Fade In and Fade Out, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Phaser, Reverb, Reverse, Silence, Shrink, Stretch, Vibrato, etc.);
- Apply different filters to any selected portion of audio files;
- Supports all major audio file formats such as uncompressed WAV; compressed WAV; MP3, MP2; Ogg; WMA; CDA (Audio CD Tracks); AVI; AIFF; AU; G.721, G.723, G.726; VOX; RAW.
- And much more!
Editing - Open, create and save audio files. Play an audio file or any part of it. Visually edit an audio file (Cut, Copy, Delete, Paste, Paste From File, Mix, Mix From File and Insert or Delete noise or silence in an audio file)
Display - Display a waveform window of an audio file and apply zooming
Recording - Record new audio file from a microphone or another input device (Timer Recorder Supported)
Digital effects - Apply different effects (Amplify, Delay, Equalizer, Fade, Flanger, Invert, Normalize, Reverse, Multi Tap Delay, Silence, Stretch, Vibrato, Echo, Chorus and more)
Audio filters - Apply different filters to the selected part of an audio file (Ban Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, High Shelf Filter, Low Pass Filter, Low Shelf Filter, Notch Filter and more)
Support all major audio formats - Smart Audio Editor supports a wide range of audio formats, such as MPEG (MP3, MP2), WAV, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, Audio Tracks and Dialogic VOX. It is easy to convert an audio file from one format to another.
ID3 tag & Media information - Insert and change information about an audio file (Album, Artist, Channels, Comments, Copyright, Genre, Title, Year)
Ease of use - Sound Editor Pro provides a customizable interface, allowing you to build projects the way you want. It also supports standard Windows keyboard commands and mouse shortcuts
Markers - Use markers in your audio file to quickly select between different selections!
Selection tool - Select a part of your audio file precisely with the selection tools of Smart Audio Editor
Home page -