BRD released cracked version AnyDVD HD v220.127.116.11 - the "must have" utility for the serious home theater enthusiast using a media center / home theater PC. Some minor fixes and improvements also fix some bugs and new tools, read history changes changleog ;)
18.104.22.168 2012 11 12
- New: AnyDVD image ripper will now skip all defective sectors on "continue"
- New: AnyDVD image ripper will log all skipped sectors
- New: Added registry key with useful information for 3rd party tools.
Interesting fields are the DVD Disc ID, and the frame rate of the main movie.
- New: Updated the SetDisplayFrequency tool
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new Java based protection
- New (Blu-ray): Improved warning, if the Online Protection Database cannot be reached.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning, if the Online Protection Database does not contain data for a disc.
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added version info to disc.inf
- New (Blu-ray): Dramatically reduced scan time when adding speedmenus with many discs
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Add .ifo files to the log, even if copy protection removal is turned off
- Fix (DVD): AI scanner could "hang" with some titles
- Fix (Blu-ray): "disc.inf" file was not created on some discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Bug introduced in 22.214.171.124, crash with some discs
- Fix (Blu-ray): Speedmenu did not detect all 3D discs
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
1. Install the program
3. Close the program if it is active in the taskbar
3. Run our patcher and press 'Patch' button
4. Enjoy another quality release by BRD!
Decryption and/or workarounds for specific DVDs/BDs discs which aren't already covered by program's offline databases and require from server side interaction, will not work; as well as for any of the HD-DVDs discs, since they have an exclusive online-based working scheme. Those features are just available to legitimate customers and they are not crackable