The best tools Supports over 30 languages, AnyDVD HD comes with same functionality as AnyDVD, but with full Blu-Ray and HD DVD support and many more additional features.
220.127.116.11 2012 10 25
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new BD+ protection
- New (Blu-ray): Updated decryption keys
- New (Blu-ray): Added a "disc.inf" file to the root of the Blu-ray disc with useful
information for 3rd party tools.
- New (Blu-ray): Added warning, if the Online Protection Database cannot be reached.
- New (DVD): Support for new copy protections
- New (DVD): Added option to remove CSS mastering errors.
This has been enabled by default in the past, but is only needed
for a handful of discs (e.g. "Go", R2, Germany), and is now disabled by default.
- Change (Blu-ray): Because of popular demand, the default Region code setting is back.
Remember, if you want to remove the region lock of Blu-ray discs, you *MUST* specify
the region of the *DISC*. Not of your player. Not of your country. Of the *DISC*.
Check the packaging or the disc itself for region code markings.
- Fix (Blu-ray): Playback problem, if region lock was removed with some discs.
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
Decryption and/or workarounds for specific DVDs/BDs discs, which aren't already covered by program's offline databases and require from server side interaction, will not work as well as for any of the HD-DVDs discs, since they have an exclusive online-based working scheme. Those features are just available to legitimate customers and they are not crackable.