Here's the final update of SlySoft AnyDVD HD. This update brings some new changes along with other fixes.
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
- For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
- PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minimum OS.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11:
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: PowerDVD 12 build 5612 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: PowerDVD 13 build 5423 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 to sysinfo logfile
- Fix (DVD): CSS key export didn't work
- Some minor fixes and improvements
1. Install the program.
3. Close the program if it is active in the taskbar.
3. Run our patcher and press 'Patch' button.
4. Enjoy another quality release by BRD!