Here's the final update of SlySoft AnyDVD HD. This update brings plenty of new changes along with some fixes.
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
- For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
- PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minimum OS.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199:
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Reduced scan duration
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- New: CloneBD is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix. It allows to modify the audio data within CloneBD during the copy operation. CloneBD must be decoding the audio data (downsampling to AC3 must be enabled in CloneBD!) The AnyDVD fox icon in the Windows notification area will turn purple, if samples are processed (similar to the PowerDVD and ArcSoft TMT Cinavia patches).
- New: PowerDVD 15.0.1510.58 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added PowerDVD 15 info to logfile
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.2.21032 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added seperate checkbox for CloneBD Cinavia fix (disabled by default).
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
1. Install the program.
3. Close the program if it is active in the taskbar.
3. Run our patcher and press 'Patch' button.
4. Enjoy another quality release by BRD!