Here's the final update of SlySoft AnyDVD HD. This update involves many new improvements and fixes.
AnyDVD works in the background to automatically remove the copy protection of a DVD movie as soon as it's inserted into the drive, allowing you then to backup the movie using a DVD backup tool such as CloneDVD and CloneDVD mobile. You can also remove the RPC region code, thereby making the movie region free and viewable on any DVD player and with any DVD player software.
- IBM-compatible PC with a minimum 2 GHz Pentium-class microprocessor and 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP/XP64/VISTA/VISTA64/Win7/Win7-64/Win8/Win8-64
- For Blu-ray or HD DVD media, a Blu-ray or HD DVD compliant drive is required.
- For HD decryption and ripping, the minimum OS is Windows 2000 (latest SP).
- PC player software usually requires Windows XP SP2 as minimum OS.
What's new in 22.214.171.124:
- New: The notification icon will turn purple, if AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix is activ during playback. If it doesn't turn purple, the fix doesn't work correctly.
- New: ArcSoft TMT 126.96.36.199 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: PowerDVD 14 build 4028 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Nero Blu-ray player 12.1.20074 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: DVD playback with PowerDVD 13 & 14 is now supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- Note: PowerDVD 13 build 3919 is already supported by AnyDVD's unique Cinavia fix
- New: Added PowerDVD 14 info to logfile
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Added information window, if processing a disc might take a long time
- Change: Removed firewall rule creation from setup program
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Updated languages
1. Install the program.
3. Close the program if it is active in the taskbar.
3. Run our patcher and press 'Patch' button.
4. Enjoy another quality release by BRD!
SlySoft AnyDVD HD 188.8.131.52 - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom