Here's the most recent update of SketchUp Pro 2013 on the Mac OS X platform. The most intuitive way to design, document and communicate your ideas in 3D.
Hundreds of thousands of professionals in (take a deep breath) architecture, construction, engineering, commercial interiors, light construction, landscape architecture, kitchen & bath design, urban planning, game design, film & stage, woodworking, and plenty of other fields use SketchUp Pro all the time, every day. It’s the all-purpose antidote to complicated, expensive CAD software.
SketchUp allows you to:
• Draw, modify, measure, rotate, and scale geometry.
• Place section slices to view and work on model interiors.
• Add pre-made textures to your models, or create new ones.
• Add pre-made components like trees, cars, doors and windows, and people to your models, or create new components.
• Soften and smooth faces.
• Cast real-time shadows for any location on earth.
• Simulate movie camera placements.
• Perform walk-throughs.
• Create presentation tours.
• Import 2D images (.jpg, .png, .tif, .tga, .bmp) and 3D models (.3ds, .dem, .ddf, .dwg, .dxf, .skp).
• Export your models to Google Earth.
• Export 2D images of your models (.jpg, .bmp, .png, .tif).
• Print your models.
• Create add-on programs using the Ruby programming language.
1. Install SketchUp Pro 2013 13.0.4811
2. If you're using Moutain Lion OS version, before running SketchUp Pro 2013 13.0.4811 disable "Gatekeeper" feature.
3. Apply patch on the following files : SketchUp.app, LayOut.app, Style Builder.app
4. Enjoy !
SketchUp Pro 2013 for Mac 13.0.4811
Download from Uploaded - RapidGator - Turbobit