Six Mile Creek Systems Springboard 0.90 | 2.16 MB
Springboard is a fast, light, easy-to-use Windows application for easily and quickly sketching and annotating storyboards for film, video, animation, or other dynamic media.
Springboard helps you organize and plan your story visually.
If you've never made a storyboard before: Storyboarding helps you see what your movie will look like before you shoot. This saves you time and lets you explore more options before you commit your choices to film.
If you've made storyboards on paper: Springboard preserves the simplicity of pencil and paper, plus all the flexibility and power of digital media: perfect erasing, copy-and-paste, easy backups, overlays, sound and timing, exporting directly to video and the Web, and much more.
If you've used other storyboard software: Springboard has a fluid, direct, professionally-designed interface that keeps you focused on what you're doing. Its feature list is long and growing longer. And it's free to try.
Springboard has been used for:
* Homegrown video projects
* Animated shorts
* Feature films
* Multimedia presentations
* Theatre set design
* Tested with Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Vista.
* WinTab-compatible pens are supported (and recommended), including pressure-sensitivity and eraser mode. Tested with Wacom ArtPad II, Graphire 2, Intuos 2, and Intuos 3.
* Windows-compatible sound hardware is required for sound recording and playback.
* Minimum display resolution: 800 x 600; recommended 1024 x 768 or higher.
* Minimum system memory: 128 MB.
homepage - http://6sys.com/Springboard/index.html