SIW v2011.07.07 (v2011 Build 0707) | 3 MB
SIW is a System Information tool that gathers detailed information about your system properties and settings. A utility that includes detailed specs for Motherboard, BIOS, CPU, Devices, Memory, Video, Drives, Ports, Printers. It displays information about Operating System, Installed Programs, Processes, Services, Product Key (CD key), Serial Numbers, Users, Open Files, System uptime, Users, Network, Network Shares, and more, as well as real-time monitors for CPU, Memory, Page File usage and network traffic. SIW also displays currently active network connections, Passwords hidden behind asterisks, installed codecs, and more.
SIW can create a report file (CSV, HTML, TXT or XML), and is able to run in batch mode (for Computer Software and Hardware Inventory, Asset Inventory Tracking, Audit Software Licenses, Software License Compliance).
The system information is divided into few major categories:
- Software Inventory: Operating System, Installed Software and Hotfixes, Processes, Services, Users, Open Files, System Uptime, Installed ----Codecs, Software Licenses (Product Keys / Serial Numbers / CD Key), Passwords Recovery.
- Hardware Inventory: Motherboard, CPU, Sensors, BIOS, chipset, PCI/AGP, USB and ISA/PnP Devices, Memory, Video Card, Monitor, Disk Drives, - CD/DVD Devices, SCSI Devices, S.M.A.R.T., Ports, Printers.
- Network Information: Network Cards, Network Shares, currently active Network Connections, Open Ports.
- Network Tools: MAC Address Changer, Neighborhood Scan, Ping, Trace, Statistics
- Miscellaneous Tools: Eureka! (Reveal lost passwords hidden behind asterisks), Monitor Test, Shutdown / Restart.
- Real-time monitors: CPU, Memory, Page File usage and Network Traffic.
- Added Advanced Format Drives detection (http://www.windowsnetworking.com/articles_tutorials/Advanced-Format-Drives.html)
- Updated CPU Module: Support for Intel P67/H67/HM65/HM67/Q65/Q67/QS67 chipsets, Support for AMD FX "Bulldozer" (K15) and AMD Llano (K12) processor families, Preliminary support for Intel Sandy Bridge-EP processors, Added Turbo Boost (Intel) / Turbo CORE (AMD) detection.
- Updated Sensors Module: Support for MSI OEM sensor chip, Support for Nuvoton NCT6776F sensor chip, Support for Asustek P8P67-M mainboard.
- Updated devices database.
- Minor enhancements and compatibility fixes.
Home Page - http://www.gtopala.com