SiSoftware Sandra Pro Business v2009.1.15.40 Retail|18.8MB
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices whether hardware or software.It works along the lines of other Windows utilities, however it tries to go beyond them and show you more of what's really going on. Giving the user the ability to draw comparisons at both a high and low-level. You can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, ports, printers, sound card, memory, network, Windows internals, AGP, ODBC Connections, USB2, 1394/Firewire, etc.
System analyser, diagnostic and benchmarking
SiSoftware Sandra is a 32 and 64-bit Windows system analyser that includes benchmarking, testing and listing modules. It tries to go beyond other utilities to show you more of what is really going on under the hood so you draw comparisons at both a high and low-level in a single product.Using SiSoftware Sandra you can get information about the CPU, chipset, video adapter, memory, sound card, ports, printers, network, Windows internals, AGP, USB2, ODBC Connections, Firewire etc.
You can save/print/fax/e-mail/post/upload or insert into ADO/ODBC databases reports in text, HTML, XML, SMS/DMI or RPT format.This version supports multiple sources of information gathering including: remote computers, PDAs, Smart Phones, ADO/ODBC databases or saved system reports.All benchmarks are optimised for both SMP & SMT (Hyper-Threading), up to 32/64 CPUs depending on the platform..
SiSoftware Sandra (the System ANalyser, Diagnostic and Reporting Assistant) is an information & diagnostic utility. It should provide most of the information (including undocumented) you need to know about your hardware, software and other devices. Here are some of the things you can test:
- CPU Arithmetic Benchmark (MP/MT support)
- CPU Multi-Media Benchmark (including MMX, MMX Enh, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Enh, SSE(2)) (MP/MT support)
- File System (Removable, Hard Disks, Network, RamDrives) Benchmark
-Memory Bandwidth Benchmark (MP/MT support)
-Network/LAN Bandwidth Benchmark ... etc
Important Note : Professional version users should NOT download this version as you will invalidate your copy! Please use the WebUpdate Wizard as instructed to update.
· 58 total Information, Benchmarking, Listing & Testing/Diagnostic Modules.
· Multi-threaded Wizards for all tasks (e.g. Create various reports).
· Multi-processor designed (multi-threaded) benchmarks - up to 64 CPUs.
· Full 32-bit code; uses Windows 2000/XP extensions (32-bit Sandra).
· Native Windows 2000/XP format (UNICODE Sandra).
· Full 64-bit code; uses Windows 2003 extensions (64-bit Sandra).
· Still get information on the 16-bit subsystem (ANSI Sandra).
· Plug-and-Play support.
· DMI/SMBIOS support.
· Supports AGP, PCI, PCI64/66, VESA (ANSI Sandra), EISA (ANSI Sandra), MCA (ANSI Sandra), PCMCIA, CardBus.
· DirectX (DirectDraw, Direct 3D, DSound, DMusic, DPlay, DInput), OpenGL support and information.
· Detects new CPUs including the Intel Pentium III/4, Celeron, Xeon III/4; VIA C3; AMD Athlon 4/XP/MP, Duron XP/MP (32-bit Sandra).
· Detects new CPUs including the Intel Itanium, McKinley (64-bit Sandra).
· Detects and uses MMX (Enhanced), 3DNow! (Enhanced/Professional), SSE/SSE2 instruction sets (32-bit Sandra).
· Advanced settings information on modern CPUs.
· Detects Intel, AMD, ALi, SiS, VIA and all other chipsets on the market.
· Network & Internet information.
· Can save, print, fax, e-mail, post and upload a report.
· Can export a SMS report for Microsoft SMS management system.
· Can export a RPT (hierarchical) report that can be imported into most programs.
· Can export a XML report for electronic data interchange.
· Can export a HTML report directly (with CSS support) or display one dynamically from the XML using XSL & CSS.
· Can upload a report to a FTP/HTTP server and account.
· Can insert a report into any ADO, OLEDB or ODBC supported database with the correct schema.
· Looks better in HiColour/TrueColour (16/24/32-bit) modes.
New in SiSoftware Sandra XII (2009):
London, UK, Sep. 4 2008 - We are pleased to launch SiSoftware Sandra XII
(2008), the latest version of our award-winning utility, which includes remote
analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, PDAs,
smart-phones and networks.
Over time, there has been a continued and sustained growth in software
portability and the development of software that can ultimately be executed on
multiple platforms without recompilation. With the use of the software virtual
machine (SVM) growing, be that .NET1 or Java2, the importance of offering
a benchmark that measures their performance has grown.
The introduction of these benchmarks will soon allow the complete suite to be
available on other operating systems - not just on Microsoft Windows, as we
expanded into non-x86 architectures (IA64/Itanium3, x64/AMD64/EM64T, ARM)
in the previous years. We have also added additional support for Virtual Machine and Runtime Engines to open up this information now to the our users.
Not everything in this release is virtual: as with all releases there is something
very real in adding more and more support and trying to predict the new needs
of our users as we achieved with each release. Support for digital certificates and cryptography, detailed information of the security settings, policies, users
and groups of your computer, wireless networks and advanced charting.