Sandra 2012 – the latest version of its award-winning utility which includes remote analysis, benchmarking and diagnostic features for PCs, servers, PDAs1, Smart Phones1, small office/home office (SOHO) networks and enterprise networks.
SiSoftware Sandra Personal/Business/Engineer/Enterprise 2012.06.18.47 (SP4a)
We included 4 seperate versions of the latest update according to your wishes. You can use either BRD's or FOSI's key to register the program. Either of them works fine with the latest update too.
SiSoftware, founded in 1995, is one of the leading providers of computer analysis, diagnostic and benchmarking software. The flagship product, known as “SANDRA”, was launched in 1997 and has become one of the most widely used products in its field. Nearly 600 worldwide IT publications, magazines and review sites use SANDRA to analyse the performance of today’s computers. Over 8,000 on-line reviews of computer hardware that use SANDRA are catalogued on our website alone.
Since launch, SiSoftware has always been at the forefront of the technology arena, being among the first providers of benchmarks that show the power of emerging new technologies such as multi-core, GPGPU, OpenCL, AMD64/EM64T/x64, IA64, NUMA, SMT (Hyper-Threading), SMP (multi-threading), AVX, FMA, SSE4.2, SSE4.1, SSE4A, SSSE3, SSE3, SSE2, SSE, MMX, Java and .NET.
SiSoftware Sandra Modules:
• System Summary
• Mainboard/Chipset/System Monitors Info
• CPU/BIOS Info
• APM & ACPI (Advanced Power Management) Info
• PCI(e), AGP, CardBus, PCMCIA bus and devices Info
• Video Information (monitor, card, video bios, caps, etc.)
• OpenGL Information
• DirectX (DirectDraw, Direct3D, DirectSound (3D), DirectMusic, DirectPlay, DirectInput) Info
• Keyboard Info
• Mouse Info
• Sound Card (wave, midi, aux, mix) Info
• MCI Devices (mpeg, avi, seq, vcr, video-disc, wave) Info
• Joystick Info
• Printers Info
• Windows Memory Info
• Windows Info
• Font (Raster, Vector, TrueType, OpenType) Information
• Modem/ISDN TA Information
• Network Information*
• IP Network Information*
• WinSock & Internet Security Information
• Drives Information (Removable Hard Disks, CD-ROM/DVD, RamDrives, etc.)
• Ports (Serial/Parallel) Info
• Remote Access Service Connections (Dial-Up, Internet)*
• OLE objects/servers Info*
• Processes (Tasks) & Threads Info
• Modules (DLL, DRV) Info
• Services & Device Drivers (SYS) Info*
• SCSI Information*
• ATA/ATAPI Information
• Data Sources Information*
• CMOS/RTC Information*
• Smart Card & SIM Card Information*
• CPU Arithmetic Benchmark (MP/MT support)
• CPU Multi-Media Benchmark (including MMX, MMX Enh, 3DNow!, 3DNow! Enh, SSE(2)) (MP/MT support)
• File System (Removable, Hard Disks, Network, RamDrives) Benchmark
• Removable Storage/Flash Benchmark
• CD-ROM/DVD Benchmark
• Memory Bandwidth Benchmark (MP/MT support)
• Cache & Memory Bandwidth Benchmark (MP/MT support)
• Network/LAN Bandwidth Benchmark
• Internet/ISP Connection Benchmark
• Internet/ISP Peerage Benchmark
• Hardware Interrupts Usage*
• DMA Channel Usage*
• I/O Ports Usage*
• Memory Range Usage*
• Plug & Play Enumerator*
• Hardware registry settings
SiSoftware Sandra 2012 Released: Device Performance Certification, General Processing (GP) for GPU/APU, .Net/METRO for Windows 8
In preparation for Windows 8 and its brand-new METRO API running on .Net (as used on Windows Phone 7.x), we have updated our .Net benchmarks that can measure .Net CLR performance. A new METRO style interface is also included for Windows 8 users. The GPGPU benchmarks have been upgraded to General Processing (GP) benchmarks, able to fully test the new APU (CPU+GPU) processors.
Using statistical analysis tools against the 1 million+ benchmark results submitted to the Official SiSoftware Ranker, you can now certify* whether your tested device operates at peak performance. Based on the quality and variability of the results you can determine whether there are issues with the device that need to be addressed.
Key features of Sandra 2012:
* 3 native architectures support (x86, x64, ARM).
* Huge official hardware support through technology partners (Intel, AMD/ATI, SiS, VIA).
* 5 native virtualisation technologies support (Virtual PC 7, Virtual Server 2005, Hyper-V Server, VMware Server/ESX, VMware WorkStation/Player)
* 3 native GPGPU/GPAPU platforms support (OpenCL, DirectX Compute Shader/DirectCompute, CUDA).
* 4 native Graphics platforms support (DirectX 11.x, DirectX 10.x, DirectX 9, OpenGL 2.0+).
* 10 language versions (English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional, Simplified), Russian, Portuguese) in a single installer.
* Enhanced Sandra Lite (Eval) version (free for personal/educational use, evaluation for other uses)
SP4a for Sandra 2012 is ready and can be downloaded! It resolves a few issues and improves performance on AMD Bulldozer/future Piledriver CPUs:
- Multi-Media: enabled FMA4 Multi-Media code-path, thus improving Bulldozer performance by over 20% (versus AVX). FMA3 is also supported for Piledriver (and Haswell) which may be a bit faster still.
- Crypto: improved SHA256/SHA1 Bulldozer bandwidth by 50% by rolling back one SNB AVX optimisation. SNB/IVB scores are not significantly affected by this change. Similarly for AVX2, though nothing supports it yet.
- Memory/Cache Bandwidth, Memory/Cache Latency: enabled large-pages (2MB) on Bulldozer by reading 2MB/TLB correctly. Assuming you granted yourself "lock pages in memory", using 2MB pages improves both performance and reliability by minimising TLB misses when using large memory blocks.
- Memory Bandwidth, Cache Bandwidth: improved both FMA4 and FMA3 code-paths for better STREAM/Triad performance (versus AVX).
- Memory/Cache Latency: 32-bit/x86: Rolled back assembler > intrinsic change as the x86 compiler decided to generate non-optimal loop for the latency test. x64 compiler worked just fine.
- Fixes: Turbo multiplier detection on Bulldozer where P-States are not as expected (e.g. when overclocked manually or BIOS setting them up incorrectly).
Homepage – http://www.sisoftware.net