SILKYPIX Developer Studio v220.127.116.11 | 25.73 MB
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 is awarded as the best RAW converter for digital images!
Nowadays consumer digital cameras are very popular because of their ease of use. Unfortunately, consumer digital compact cameras have limited functionality that reduce the quality of the image and therefore produce inferior results.
These shortcomings could be: unnatural jagged edges, unnatural colours, over saturation, over sharpening, pixilation and excessive colour noise from high ISO photos.
10 Advantages of RAW images with SILKYPIX?
1. Control white balance
2. Increase dynamic range while working with higher bit depth
3. Better exposure control
4. Tackle noise problems at source
5. Improve sharpening at source
6. Optimise output file size
7. Unlimited image modifications at source
8. Greater image flexibility
9. Higher quality outputs
10. Fast workflow
The program supports over 120 cameras and works under both Windows (including Vista) & Macintosh (including Universal Binary) platforms.
In order to achieve better quality images, RAW photography has become increasingly popular over the last couple of years. Many enthusiastic (semi) professional photographers are demanding the best quality from their cherished images. As a consequence, photographing in RAW format bypasses standard factory camera settings and enables you to creatively explore the full potential of your camera.
Digital SLR cameras and high-end compact cameras offer the possibility to use RAW image formats, which is the native data received directly from the sensor. The SLR camera is a Single Lens Reflex camera. For further explanation, open document link located to the left at the beginning of the article entitled, "SLR camera."
Regular Consumer digital compact cameras tend not give the user access to the RAW data, as this is normally processed within the digital camera to produce an image in the more readily accessible format of JPG.
By using RAW images you are not just a “happy snapper” that is satisfied with stock JPG finished pictures, but rather an enthusiast that wishes to process and adjust images on a computer with greater processing power than a regular digital camera. This offers you the benefits of greater image flexibility and creativity, leading towards better results.
JPEG, which is commonly used, compresses data using the sensitivity characteristics of the human eye. Therefore, it compresses image data into a small file size while still maintaining a pleasing image. However, image quality is significantly degraded due to the nature of the compression process.
SILKYPIX is a RAW converter software that lets you solve all these problems and opens a whole new world of digital photography for the enthusiast to explore.
SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0 is an all-round RAW converter with feature rich functionalities that produces the best results for your cherished images. With top notch adjustment parameters in an intuitive user interface you can enhance your own pictures with silky smooth results!
New Features in Version 3.0
Many new features are included in Developer Studio Version 3:
* Differences in Image Quality: Improved development engine
* Differences in Tone: The nonlinear processing components of output gamma and tone curve levels have changed.
* Differences in Highlight rendering: The new development engine uses high graduation sequencing to aid silky smooth highlight recovery.
* Differences in Parameters: Sub controls, sharpness controls, noise controls, highlight controls and colourspace have changed.
Feel free to download a trial version of SILKYPIX, so you can experience yourself the silky smooth results that SILKYPIX RAW converter offers for your lifetime images.
Competitive advantages of SILKYPIX Developer Studio 3.0
* SILKYPIX provides non-destructive editing of images, so your originals remain untouched and intact for years to come.
* Development parameters can be organised and stored as individual preferences (Tastes) for instant recall and subsequent application to other images.
* Exposure control: Take control of your image’s exposure and correct under or over exposed photos after the event, using the exposure adjustment control. This can help save photos that may previously have been deemed unrecoverable.
* White balance: Since white colours are recorded differently under different light sources, you can take control of your photo’s white balance and say goodbye to irritating colour casts.
* Contrast: Flat or overly harsh images can be uninspiring to the eye. Take control of your image’s contrast after the event by using the contrast adjustment control and its presets to breathe life back into your photos.
* Saturation: Under harsh light, dominant colours can sometimes overshadow passive colours making an image look garish, likewise flat light can make colours look muted. Take control of your image’s saturation levels and subdue colours or make them more vibrant. The choice is yours!
* Lens correction: Unlike some other RAW converters, SILKYPIX provides aberration, shading and distortion correction functions as standard. So there’s no need to buy expensive plug-ins or use a separate application to remove and repair these unwanted visible errors.
* Image rotation and perspective correction: SILKYPIX provides comprehensive image rotation, vertical and horizontal perspective correction functions as standard, no 3rd party add-ins required. Take control and banish those leaning buildings and crooked horizons forever!
* Trimming: SILKYPIX lets you to non-destructively crop and cut your original images anyway you see fit.
* Sharpening: Add precise detail sharpening to your images like you’ve never seen before using state of the art “Pure Detail” algorithms.
* Outputs: Create a JPG for a document or web page, or a TIFF for subsequent creative processing in your favourite image editing software. SILKYPIX gives you full control over images size, compression and bit depth, to tailor your output according to your subsequent media needs.
* Printing: SILKYPIX yields professional high quality printed output with additional facilities for image preview, output sharpening and contact sheets. So there’s no need to use 3rd party printing applications to get professional results.
homepage - http://www.shortcutinc.com/cms/index.php?id=106