Sharp World Clock v4.37 | 4.46 MB
Sharp World Clock: World Time, World Map and Time Zone Calculator
Do you have friends, relatives or business partners all over the world and in different time zones? Is it important for you to know the exact time in the world - on the other side of the globe or in a different state of your own country? Dealing with different time zones is essential for your work as a manager, broker, stock trader or currency trader? Are you disappointed in slow, ad-cluttered online time services and want to try something better and more refined? How would you like a state-of-the-art, fully customizable and elegant little international world time clock program for your Windows desktop? Look no further, you have come to the right place! Sharp World Clock is probably the most sophisticated and beautiful time zone clock program for the Windows desktop, perfectly designed for demanding private and business users.
Sharp World Clock is not only a universal time zone clock with almost every function you can imagine, using the most sophisticated modern programming techniques - it can even help you to improve your knowledge with Country Flags on its interface and the State Borders on its built-in World Map and is fun, intuitively and easy to use. It's not just a tool - it's also a toy!
Thanks to the always up-to-date implementation of Daylight Saving (DST) rules (for every time zone, with web update), this program will always tell you the exact time in every location on earth. It also displays the precise Sunrise and Sunset time for each location and even the current Moon Phase as well as the date of the next full moon and new moon. There is a built-in Time Zone Converter / Calculator, a multiple Alarm Clock with 10 alarms: one-time, daily, every specific day of the week... and a Calendar with reminder plus Atomic (Internet) Time Synch, System Tray mode, a Click-Through-Mode and an Always-On-Top mode. A powerful and easy-to-use RSS/Atom Feed Reader with search function keeps you in touch with your favourite news feeds from the internet! Hide and show the program window with a simple mouse click at the tray icon or use a (customizable) hotkey, for instance "Control + Numpad0"! Ready for multi-monitor-environments and Windows Vista, both 32 and 64 bit.
* Virtually unlimited number of clocks - digital, analogue, or both
* Fully customizable fonts, colors and background images
* Many pre-configured time formatters (or create your own, even in foreign languages), including Swatch beat
* World map with earth shadow, symbolic sun and up-to-date country borders
* Country flags for every country in the world, optionally on top of the clock faces
* Internal sunrise, sunset and moon phase calculation to the minute - with no internet connection required
* Unique "artifical sky" (shows the sun's position, the length of the day and whether it is day or night)
* Time zone converter / time zone calculator, time comparison table and dialing codes for planning phone conferences
* Time slider, to temporarily change the time for all clocks within a +/- 12 hour span
* Show a shadow on "out-of-office" clocks, so you can see at a glance whether it is office time or not
* Integrated alarm clock with up to ten separate alarms and optional sound signal - use any wav, mp3, wma or mid file (use your favorite song, if you like)
* Integrated calendar with reminder function, both for one-time events and annual events, like birthdays
* Powerful RSS/Atom feed reader with search function for news junkies - more than 60 feeds are included
* Atomic clock (internet time / NIST) synchronization, both manually and automatic (every day, every hour) with many pre-configured time servers
* Realistic optional hourly / quarterly chime (church bell / grandfather's clock style) - chime once or 1..12 times every hour / 1..3 times every quarter
* System tray (hidden) mode; click the tray icon (or use a hotkey) to hide or show the program window with optional fading effect
* Export / Import function to save and transfer your settings
* Configurable hotkeys to hide and show the program window and to power off your monitor(s) during work breaks
* Runs under Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / Server 2003 / XP / Vista with .Net framework 2.0, both 32 and 64 bit versions
Changes in 4.37:
- Fixed offset info for cities having an odd local time offset.
- Fixed a bug causing the city font size to decrease after a restart.
homepage - http://www.programming.de/worldclock.php