Serv U File Server Gold Enterprise v18.104.22.168 Multilingual | 10.3 MB
Serv-U Basic Web Client is an HTTP-based file transfer client available for use by all Users on a Serv-U File Server. The Basic Web Client is a perfect solution for novice computer users and organizations with a need to provide a simple method of transferring a few files between your users. Because it uses the HTTP protocol to communicate with Serv-U, the Basic Web Client avoids some of the headaches associated with using the FTP protocol in a secured environment or through the limited support of FTP in today's common web browsers. The Basic Web Client is intended to easily enable basic file transfer functionality on the broadest platform available - the standard Web browser. However, it is not intended to be a wholesale replacement for a full-featured FTP client. If you're looking for an enterprise level solution that offers a full-featured file transfer client to your users, then FTP Voyager JV is available to meet your needs.
• Concurrently upload multiple files.
• Download files while an upload is in progress.
• Download a directory and its entire contents.
• A traditional Graphical User Interface (GUI) based on our award-winning FTP Voyager client.
• Side-by-side views of the remote and local file systems.
• Multiple different file system views, (e.g., list, icons, details, thumbnails).
• Maintain original file dates and times after file transfer.
• "Move" files and folders between the remote and local file systems.
• Platform specific display themes to ensure a uniform appearance on the platform of choice.