Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter v1.126138 + Fusion DLC (Portable)
PC | Windows | EN | Croteam | 2.89 GB
Genre: Sci-Fi First-Person Shooter
The glorious high-definition (HD) chaos continues in Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter, the highly anticipated arcade action FPS sequel to the Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter.
Developed by Croteam and powered by the Serious Engine 3, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter combines spectacularly enhanced visuals, including more polygons, higher resolution textures and more special effects like hippy and kid’s mode, with trademark frantic gameplay for a non-stop action. Featuring single-play, survival and cooperative play and mixed with brilliantly updated visuals, the game continues your battle against Mental’s army with the classic over-the-top action, crazy humor and horror from the golden age of first-person shooters.
Combined with intense versus and team modes for up to 16 players and in over 18 multiplayer maps, demo recording option, spectators and dedicated server support, Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter is a worthy successor to the original masterpiece.
• The cult first-person shooter - a completely new quality. This Sam you've ever seen!
• Incredibly hilarious carnage - the ruins in the jungle, the temples of the East and the expanse of medieval Europe.
• Flame hi mutants - new dangerous toys, including a chainsaw, sniper rifle and flamethrower.
• Various Environments and Secrets - Unleash Mayhem on three different spectacular worlds: South America, ancient Mesopotamia and medieval Europe. Discover over 130 secrets including over 15 brand new ones hidden in the fray.
• Unique Enemies and Bosses - Fight with 27 nightmarish warriors in Mental's army, including old favorites from The First Encounter like Beheaded Kamikaze, Syrian Werebull and Kleer Skeleton. Go head to head against five new enemies and 3 new Bosses.
• Special Weapons and Power-Ups - Wreak Havoc with a Huge arsenal of Weapons Including three new toys: the Sniper Rifle, Flamethrower and Chainsaw. Use Power-Ups to additionally increase your fighting and agility skills.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 3 GHz
• 1 GB RAM