Serious Sam Double D v1.0.2 r10 multi 5 cracked-THETA
Serious Sam explodes into the second dimension using everything in his arsenal to battle the abominable legions of Mental’s horde. Pull the trigger to let the heavy ordinance fly in Serious Sam Double D, a hand drawn, side-scrolling shooter featuring all the over-the-top gameplay and chaotic action of the Serious Sam series. Pile on the firepower with the revolutionary Gunstacker and fire all your weapons at once in a symphony of destruction! All that stands between victory and annihilation is a man in a T-shirt and jeans wielding a great big pile of guns.
The Serious Sam Indie Series is an extraordinary program launched by Croteam and Devolver Digital to partner with gaming's most creative independent developers and design radically unique Serious Sam games in a variety of styles and genres.
• One gun sometimes not enough? Two still too wimpy? Try firing all your guns at once with the GUN STACKER system!
• Collect up to 4 of any weapon type (laser guns, shotguns, flamethrowers, CHAINSAWS and more) , then stack 'em up and let'er rip!
• New Enemies in glorious 2D! Fight exploding-banana shooting CHIMPUTEES and evil pancakes known as VUVUZELATORS!
• Corpse-Piling Technology! Sometimes the best way out is up--on dead monster CORPSES!
• Porta Pad technology: Anywhere, ANYTIME throw a jump-pad just when you need it!
• SECRETS galore, find new extra health, ammo, armor, extra weapons and even comedy secrets!
• Unlock CHALLENGE ROOMS such as 4 chainsaw fights, and how long can you survive against dozens of dinos?
- "Russian crash" fixed! There was an issue with the Cyrillic alphabet causing a crash on start-up. This is handled properly now.
- Jump-pad wall glitch fixed.
- Cursor is now locked to the screen in Windowed/Multi-monitor mode.
- Video Resolution Menu now has an "Apply Resolution" button. While swapping through resolutions, they won't be applied till you hit this button.
- 4th Tommy gun was missing from Dark Harvest. Added back.
- New "No Blood" option to completely remove blood if desired. (Crazy!)
- Backgrounds touched up for higher resolutions. (Won't show purple edges.)
- Translations fixed for guns in gunstacker menus.
- Golden guns explanations in stats were broken when you beat the game. Now retains proper setting.
- Vuvuzelators get stuck in walls less.
- Player stats have been rephrased before you beat the game to make more sense.
- Ammo changing per levels is retained properly now.
- Secrets buttons in menu sometimes overlayed the level name (adjusted).
- Unlocking golden guns in the challenge rooms saves progress and sticks you with whatever load out was in the challenge room. -Fixed
- Language setting in-game
- Reticule options Can use dual or single reticules now
- Made reticule image easier to see.
- Camera look forward toggle option
- Challenge levels can be cheated by setting difficulty-fixed
- Play the game, get guns, then do Start New Game, then go back and reload old quicksaves. It screws up your weapons. -Fixed, now wipes everything on StartNewGame
- Jump option 2 does not let you drop down.-fixed
- Tweaked enemy attack-damage values on normal/serious (slightly tougher)
- Mouse wheel flip button option added (can reverse direction quick select scrolls through guns).
- 28th connector missing. Fixed, added to "room of blood" secret area.
- Extra translations for Spanish, Italian, German added.
- Fixed the "Perfectly Perfect" achievement.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 1 GB RAM