The new v1.4 update of Affinity Photo for Mac with many new features. Professional photo editing software.
5 years in the making, Affinity Photo redefines the boundaries for professional photo editing software for the Mac. With a meticulous focus on workflow it offers sophisticated tools for enhancing, editing and retouching your images in an incredibly intuitive interface with all the power and performance you need.
What's New in Version 1.4.0:
Since launching in July 2015 Affinity Photo has already received 2 big updates. All delivered to Affinity Photo owners for free, all without the need for a subscription. Here's some of what's new in the latest 1.4 update, released December 2015:
- Panorama photo stitching
- Full El Capitan support
- Live stacks
- Haze Removal filter
- New alpha selections
- Perspective live filter
- Canvas rotation
- Full DCI-P3 panel support
- Trim, bleed and crop marks
- Saveable views
- PDF/X support
- Pantone® support
- Customisable shortcuts
- Split-toning adjustment
- New languages
- Contrast Negate blend mode
- Choice of RAW processing engines
- SIX extensions for Apple Photos
- Intel 64-bit processor (Core 2 Duo from 2007)
- 2GB RAM minimum
- Mac OS X Lion (10.7.5) or newer
- 595MB available space (more during installation)
- Drag Affinity Photo 1.4.app to Applications Folder.
- Block all outgoing connections with Little Snitch or something similar.