SecureKit Secure Password Manager v2.3.1 // ROGUE
Password Manager, Auto login, Passwords Generator
Do you have too many passwords, which expire on different dates, are subject to different rules, or are managed with different tools? This complexity creates problems:
* Forget your passwords.
* Write down, never change or pick trivial passwords.
Secure Password Manager is the right solution. It is a desktop utility that spares you the trouble of filling in your logins, passwords, and other personal data manually.
You can store and track names, passwords, credit cards, software serial numbers and confidential notes in an encrypted form securely and easily. You can automatically fill in data in any application (IE, Netscape, Opera, ICQ, MSN...).
As a result, you only have to remember one password, the one to your account.
* Auto completion: Secure Password Manager is browser independent! It allows you to automatically complete fields in ANY application, such as a web page, software serial number, application login (MSN, ICQ, etc).
* A well organized way to store your passwords in groups.
* High security standards: It uses industrial strength 256-bit AES/Rijndael/Blowfish encryption to keep your passwords secure.
* Lock Application: This way you can safely leave Secure Password Manager running on your computer without the risk of having someone else looking through your passwords.
* Random password generator (not only for usage with Secure Password Manager).
* Friendly and easy-to-use interface.
* Auto backup for your password files.
* Auto complete sequence editor to create your own auto complete templates by request.
* Multi-user support.
* Quickly access any account from a drop-down box.
* Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT/XP/Vista
* 32MB of RAM (64MB recommended)
* 20MB of available hard-disk space
(Size: 1.56 MB)
(Size: 1.56 MB)