Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day
2008 | 387 Pages | PDF | 13.79 MB
Influence search engine results and bring targeted traffic to your website in just an hour day with the second edition of this bestselling SEO guide, Search Engine Optimization: An Hour a Day. Drawing on years of experience as successful SEO consultants, Jennifer Grappone and Gradiva Couzin provide detailed, practical, and often surprisingly simple techniques for increasing your online visibitlity and delivering stellar results.
Their easy-to-follow strategies include setting SEO goals, optimizing your site for, search engines, blogs and social media, developing and implementing a strategy including both free and paid efforts, and using the latest tools to monitor trends, measure the competition, and track your results. Bracing as a shot of espresso, Search Engine Optimization:
* An Hour a Day is your step-by-step guide to putting your website in the spotlight.
* Cut through the trendy jargon to find the “Eternal Truths” of SEO
* Discover the right keywords using the latest research tools and your own gut check
* Get to know your stats and the free stat-collector, Google Analytics
* Optimize your site for search engines and your site visitors so you can be found, then make the sale
* Use the social web to help you reach your business goals, even if you’re not a social networking butterfly
* Essential hints, tips, and techniques for everyone from one-person shops to Fortune 500 companies
* Engaging right-brain vs. left-brain discussions about tackling key issues from two unique perspectives
* Real-world “From the Trenches” case studies that illustrate successes to learn from and mistakes to avoid