ScreenFloat allows you to create screenshots that float above all windows so that content you capture with it is always visible to you, no matter what app you are in.
ScreenFloat v1.2.1 MacOSX Cracked-CORE
With ScreenFloat, you do not need to move or resize windows around just to keep a piece of information visible on your display.
You can store these shots inside ScreenFloats "Shots Browser" to categorize / organize them and keep them for later reference.
- Make screenshots with a customizable keyboard shortcut that float above all other windows for easy reference
- Make floating shots from clipboard or text selection
- Shots Browser to categorize and organize shots for later reference
What's New in Version 1.2.1
- Fixed a bug where sending multiple shots created within the same app to an app with a double-click would result in only one of these shots being set to that app multiple times
- Fixed a bug in the german version where preferences wouldn't show
- Several very minor bug fixes