Schoolhouse Technologies Schoolhouse Test v126.96.36.199-BEAN | 15.1 MB
Creating and printing a quiz, test, or exam, has never been easier. Schoolhouse Test makes a time-consuming chore a whole lot easier and the result considerably more professional. Some of our customers have even hinted that creating tests with Schoolhouse Test can actually be an enjoyable process. While we can't guarantee that, we can guarantee that test-making with Schoolhouse Test will be more fun than whatever system you're using now.
- Customize questions and answers using superscript, subscript, bold, italic and underline for words, phrases or whole blocks of text.
- Set custom font styles for the entire test from the Global Fonts dialog.
- Ribbon navigation brings the most used features out in the open making them easy to access, and eliminating the need for drop down menus that hid features and were sometimes difficult to work with.
- Add a picture or logo image to the Title Group (first page header) for both the test document and the answer sheet.
- Assign a Level and a Category to each question and then use those filters to select questions for your tests.
- Use the Diagram question type to provide an image to be labeled, or to create a space on the test or answer sheet for diagrams to be drawn.
- The Fill-in-the-Blanks question now provides a way to select parts of a words, a phrase, or entire sentences. Of course you can still just double-click a word to remove it from the text, but you can now click the Select button to remove selected text.
- More answer choices for List, Matching, Multiple Choice, and Order questions.
- Use pictures for answer choices for Multiple Choice, Matching, and Order questions. Or use a combination of text and picture for answers.
- Add a page break and opt to allow a question and its answer to be separated over multiple pages if necessary (uncheck Keep Together for a question to have it span more than one page).
- A standard Find and Replace feature has been added to to locate questions with particular terms faster, and replace words or phrases throughout the test easily.
- Copy and paste math equations from Microsoft Word or MathType as resizable images.
- Make any question a sample question by setting marks value to 0. The sample question will not be assigned a question number.
- A new design editor that allows for multiple fill up and fill down edits to marks, level, category, and activation.