Sayvoice Text To Speech 4.0 | 9.31 MB
This software features the ability to save the speech as compressed mp3 or wav files.
Sayvoice Text to speech reader is a software which can convert your text documents to wav and mp3 files, so you can listen to your documents on regular stereo, car CD players and PocketPC, or integrate spoken audio into your product presentations.
The sayvoice is also a online translator tool. The instant translator is a turnkey Machine Translation solution that gives you the ability to provide your customers with speedy multilingual translations in seconds.
One simple click will allow all non-English speaking visitors to visualize your site in their own language.
Here are some key features of "Sayvoice Text to Speech Reader":
· Reads text using text to speech technology.
· Ability to save the speech as compressed mp3 or wav files (eg. to listen to the recording on your ipod).
· Read/Save all text or a selection of text.
· Ability to read a selection of text in the internet browser.
· Works within Internet Explorer, Notepad and almost all other text based programs.
· You can install new voices if you don't like the default ones (any SAPI 5 voices can be used).
· You can get more than 10 free voices after you purchase.
· Intuitive and user friendly to make it as easy as possible to listen to text.
· Online translation
· Ability to change your software skins.
· Online update your software any time.
· High converting speed, wonderful output quality
· Windows Vista compatible
· Pentium 500MHz or above with at least 32 MB RAM (64 MB recommended)
homepage - http://www.sayvoice.com/