An update for Sang Froid Tales of Werewolves v1.1 by RELOADED.
Release Version 1.1
- Added an argument in the command line that disables hardware audio acceleration which fixes some compatibility issues we've had with certain sound cards. To use it, right-click on Sang-Froid from your Steam game library, choose "Properties" and, in the "General" tab, click on "Set Launch Options". In the text field, just type "-softwareAudio" and click "OK".
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to play in a zoomed-in state if your Windows DPI-scaling settings were higher than 100%.
- Fixed a bug that only happened with some video cards that made the background of the minimap invisible.
- Increased the resolution of the Skill Points in the Skills page.
- Enhanced some item icons for higher resolution.
- Fixed a bug where your character could, in some rare cases, not move if he got hit while using a Ballista, Mortar, Holy Cross or Sacred Tree.
- Enhanced locking system for Rage attacks.
- Corrected a camera bug in the Main Menu.
- Balance changes to the Wayside Cross.
- We now properly save your experience points and skills when you quit the game after failing a night.
- Removed the fade in/out on cutscene characters.
- Corrected a bug that allowed you to place Watch-towers with zip lines that passed through the ground.
- Enhanced minimap.
- Corrected some animations that didn't loop properly.
- Changed the default keys to emulate the mouse wheel to Pg. Up and Pg. Down.