Here's the final update of Sandboxie. Protection from rogue software, spyware and malware is just a click away...
When you browse the Web, changes occur to your computer system. Some of these might be harmful, like the unsolicited installation of malware. When you use Sandboxie to protect your browsing session, it catches all these changes just as the browser is about to apply them into your computer system. Sandboxie does record these changes on behalf of the browser, but it records them in a special isolated folder, called the sandbox.
Stay safe on the Internet with Sandboxie
- Run programs in a sandbox to prevent rogue software, unwanted programs, spyware, viruses, worms, and other malware from making permanent changes to your machine
- Protect yourself or your company from a wide variety of attacks - ranging from botnets to banking Trojans and ransomware to run of the mill viruses
- Configure your own sandboxes to meet your specific needs
- Trial the Sandboxie Free version, buy the Sandboxie Pro version or upgrade to an enterprise grade product with Invincea FreeSpace™ to take advantage of invisible protection, central management, behavioral based malware detection & reporting, malware forensics capture, threat intelligence feeds
Trusted for more than 10 years by hundreds of thousands of individuals and more than 1,100 organizations around the globe…
- Secure Web Browsing: Run your web browser in Sandboxie – preventing any malicious software downloaded by the browser from harming your machine
- Enhanced Privacy: Keep browsing history, cookies and cached temporary files in the sandbox – not on your machine
- Safe Social Networking: Click on Twitter links and Facebook updates without the fear of social networking worms infecting your machine
- Secure e-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your e-mail attachments can't break out of the sandbox and infect your machine
- Keep your system running smoothly: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software in the isolated container
What's new in version 4.10:
- The Excel clipboard problem "The picture is too large and will be truncated." has been fixed.
- Sandboxie is now built under Visual Studio 2010 and uses newer versions of the Microsoft libraries. Two new security features have been enabled for all Sandboxie binaries: DEP (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/wind ... -questions) and ASLR (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Address_sp ... domization) .
- Fixed the following startup errors on the Dell Venue and other Win 8.1 tablets. SBIE2336 Error in GUI server: 11 / C0000021?. SBIE2335 Initialization failed for process Start.exe 88/0?
- Fixed for Windows 8.1 update KB2919355.
- Fixed several additional C0000142 (STATUS_DLL_INIT_FAILED) bugs. These could also show up as "CRT not initialized" or "DLL failed to initialize" errors and could also sometimes cause the sandboxed application to crash on start.
- Incompatibility with FFX 27 and Avast that caused FFX to run with no visible windows.
- Chrome crash when reporting an issue under Tools->Report an issue...
- Fixed a problem with DFS drives (Distributed File System)
- The "InjectDll" setting would sometimes cause DLL initialization to fail with the message "CRT not initialized" or "DLL failed to initialize".
1. Unpack and Install the program.
2. Use Keymaker (run as admin), click on Patch.
3. (Skip this step if you are using x86 architecture OS.) Use dseo13b (run as admin), enable test mode and sign "SbieDrv.sys". Usually in (C:\Program Files\Sandboxie\)
5. Use Keymaker again (run as admin), fill up the fields version and syscode by clicking on [...] Click on Activate.
Sandboxie 4.10 Final Multilingual - Uploaded - RapidGator - Oboom