Sandboxie 3.54 - Final Multilingual Cracked-EAT
Sandboxie is a proprietary sandbox-based isolation program developed by Ronen Tzur, for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows NT-based operating systems. It creates a sandbox-like isolated operating environment in which applications can be run or installed without permanently modifying the local or mapped drive. An isolated virtual environment allows controlled testing of untrusted programs and web surfing.
Sandboxie runs your programs in an isolated space which prevents them from making permanent changes to other programs and data in your computer. When you run a program on your computer, data flows from the hard disk to the program via read operations. The data is then processed and displayed, and finally flows back from the progam to the hard disk via write operations. Sandboxie changes the rules such that write operations do not make it back to your hard disk.
• Intercept changes to both your files and registry settings, making it virtually impossible for any software to reach outside the sandbox.
• Traps cached browser items into the sandbox as a by-product of normal operation, so when you throw away the sandbox, all the history records and other side-effects of your browsing disappear as well.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox:
• Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
• Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don't leak into Windows.
• Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can't break out of the sandbox and can't infect your real system.
• Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
Translations: The following languages can be selected during installation: English, Albanian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brasil), Russian and Turkish.
Changes in Version 3.54, Released on 25 March 2011:
* Closing a sandboxed Internet Explorer 8/9 will not interfere with session recovery, and will not cause Internet Explorer to offer session recovery the next time it is started.
* Programs blocked due to Start/Run Access Restrictions will not display an error message.
* Sandboxie Control will not display "unknown executable image" in the list of running programs.
* Improved support for programs in the sandbox detecting the arrival and removal of drives.
* Permit read-only access by programs in the sandbox to software-managed network shares, such as virtual machine host shares.
* Resource Access settings, which can apply settings for a specific program or group of programs, can now be used to apply settings for all programs except a specific program or group of programs.
* BlockPort setting can block a range of ports.
Improved compatibility with:
* Service Pack 1 for 64-bit Windows 7.
* Update KB2393802 for Windows XP.
* Software Restriction Policies (SRP) on Windows 7.
* Applications: Windows Live Message 2011, Internet Explorer 9.
* Utilities: Bookmark Buddy, Two Pilots Speed-Type, Proxifier, Sticky Password.
* Security Software: CA Internet Security Suite 2010, F-Secure Internet Security 2011, McAfee Guardian Firewall, McAfee Total Protection, Panda Cloud AntiVirus, PC Tools ThreatFire.
IF U FIND MY POST USEFULL AND DOWNLOADED MY FILES PLEASE REPLY WITH A "THANK YOU!" OR WHATEVER U LIKE :)