Sanctum Update 3-SKIDROW
Sanctum Update 3 info:
- Scatter Laser Range buffed
- Client side prediction of Anti Air Projectiles fixed.
- The client can now hear the towers shooting
- Greater trace distance for Build Gun, needed on Glade.
- The host can now hear the clients weapons shooting
- Freeze gun - Freeze projectile can now be shot in mid air causing it to explode. Slow projectile now "magnetic". Slow Projectile falls to the ground when stuck enemy dies, not just one of the affected. Fixed a typo in the info screen.
- Hoverer HP Scaling down ~34%
- Blocker HP Scaling up 10%
- Walker HP Scaling down 10%
- Armour now reduces damage after the damage multiplier has been multiplied instead of before.
- Big Walker aim point heightened to allow the Scatter Laser to always fire if the BW is in range.
- Big Walker HP scaling down 5%
- Tank Head collision slightly larger.
Achievements & Leaderboards
- Five new Achievements added.
- A lot more Achievements now work in co-op. Ex: Players can build 25 block towers each to achieve "You Shall not PASS!".
- Big Game Hunter fixed.
- Legion on Arc fixed.
- New leaderboards for Glade.
- New leaderboards for the new co-op difficulty.
- A new level has been added! We call it: GLADE.
- Mine - More tower bases in MP. Adjusted SP balancing slightly
- New Level selection screen
- New music for Glade
- Modified level selection screen.
- You can now chat on the win/lose screen.
- Made the chat spam restrictions more loose.
- Range indicator only seen by your self.
- Range indicator update when aiming at different tower.
- Range indicator is set to hidden when client presses Ready.
- Scoring system no longer based on damage, but rather damage percentage. Scoring now comparable across difficulties.
- The "Casual"-difficulty has been renamed "Experienced".
- Easier difficulty mode added. It is called "Casual".
- Hardcore rebalanced - Starts out harder, Difficulty increases more slowly than before
- Money gain ratio changed
- Starting resources changed
- Added a party window in the upper right corner
- Health bars on enemies now properly scale the color from green to red.
- Sanctum version upped to 1.1
- Fixed client crash bug when server was shutdown incorrectly
- Fixed so the client now falls down when in overview and the server is selling the tower the clients on
- Alt-tab now works for more computers
- Client doesn't need to teleport to start a wave when both player is in overview
- Fixed so that you can't build your head into a towers on slanted surfaces
- Filters added to public games (Map filter, Difficulty filter)
- Friend games now gets into the the lobby as soon as they are found, and not when all are updated
Sanctum is a First Person Shooter Tower Defense where you take the role as Skye, an elite soldier sent out to protect her home town, Elysion One, from hordes of mysterious alien creatures. To succeed you have to construct and upgrade defensive structures. What makes Sanctum unique from other Tower Defense games is that when the havoc star...