RSIGuard Stretch Edition v4.0.25 | 19.4 MB
RSIGuard helps you avoid getting a repetitive strain injury (RSI) from computer use. RSIGuard's BreakTimer feature contains a realistic strain model that gives stretch break suggestions when they're needed, and doesn't bother you when they're not.The AutoClick feature is an artificially intelligent mouse-clicking feature that nearly eliminates shoulder and wrist pain from mouse usage -- the leading cause of RSI. KeyControl allows you to create effort-saving macro hotkeys as well as remap your keyboard to be more efficient. RSIGuard provides customizable microbreak awareness reminders with its ForgetMeNots feature.
RSIGuard's DataLogger keeps track of useful ergonomic statistics such as: typing rate, mousing & typing intensity; length of computer; work behavior information; detailed keyboard use analysis; and more.It can show and print graphs of workstyle trends over the years for use by a health practitioner. RSIGuard also supports multiple users on the same computer so each user's configuration and data are managed separately.
· Substantial updates to information and presentation of report.
· Added context help to GroupInsight statistics.
· Updated GroupInsight help system.
· Added search for AutoClick clicks, Work Restriction, Mouse Movement.
· Numerous statistics now use UserInsight's ranking scale to show rankings with values (high, above average, average, low).
· Changed scale of mouse/keyboard strain to match UserInsight.
· GroupInsight now prevents user from directly opening the Master Database file because that makes no sense.
· GroupInsight now allows switching between TID databases within 1 session.
· Fixed issue with merged TID files appearing in GroupInsight.
· Added extended error messages for AccessControl issues.
· Fixed minor typo in Setting window and bug that wouldn't let you set MasterDB location for web-based HSRs.
· GI: Changed scale of mouse/keyboard strain to match UserInsight, and added ranking tag (high/above avg/avg/low) to strains.
· Improved accuracy of keyboard/mouse clicks count...
Homepage - http://www.rsiguard.com/