Well.. What will be included in this post is the latest Rosetta Stone TOTALe for both Win & Mac updates along with language packs level 1/2/3 for Japanese and Korean languages. All are included seperately.
The Rosetta Stone language program aims to make learning easier and more effective by scrapping dense explanations in favor of a visual teaching style featuring pictures, audio and text. Created by Fairfield Language Technologies in 1992, Rosetta Stone has been adopted by West Point, NASA and over 10,000 schools, according to the company.
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP (32/64 bit)
- Mac (Intel based only): Leopard, Snow Leopard, or Lion (OS X 10.5 or higher)
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 3, Chrome 8 or greater
- Adobe Flash Player version 10.1 or greater
- At least 1 GB RAM
- 1 GHz or faster processor speed
- 1024 x 768 display resolution
- High-Speed Internet connection (at least 768Kbps)
- USB headset with microphone (not included)
Install Notes: (For Windows)
1- Install Rosetta Stone V4.1.10.exe
2- Do not run it after installed
3- Run update.exe
4- Copy all files in Crack folder to C:\Program Files\Rosetta Stone\Rosetta Stone TOTALe
5- Block Rosetta Stone TOTALe.exe & Rosetta StoneTOTALe.exe from connecting internet.
Never let it go online & never check for update, never press Activate
6- Now you can run it, add your languages.
All needed information on how to install, activate and add language packs for Mac is included in the Mac version archive file.