Rooster RSS Reader 126.96.36.199 | 4.6 MB
Rooster is powerful RSS and ATOM Feeds Aggregator and News Reader for Windows. Some of the key features include: Download articles per feed basis. Simultaneously download articles for multiple feeds. Edit and store download conditionals such as scanning intervals. Store articles for off-line reading. Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles off-line. Give names/aliases to feeds. More detailed task messages. Single Main Window GI style: Tasks pane splitter. Article/Newsbox Summary: Open referred Website.
Rooster is a powerful and flexible RSS/ATOM feeds reader for Windows.
It allows us to:
• Simultaneously download articles for multiple feeds.
• Schedule general checks and/or checks per feed basis.
• Edit and store variety of download conditionals.
• Manage (display/move/delete/flag) articles in the extreme flexible way.
• Perform action on articles (Save them as files, print, transfer, e-mail,
flag, set status and much more).
• Customize our news center with the use of another powerful tool - Filters.
• Store articles for off-line reading.
• Manage (name/edit/create/delete/store) newsboxes for feeds.
• Use Newsboard to preview feeds and read articles online.
• Store feeds info in editable (plain text) files.
• Import/export feed subscriptions.
• Address feeds and keep URLs within an editable table for quick updating.
• Quickly find the articles.
• Filter articles on keywords and/or phrases.
Rooster also includes:
• User friendly and fast-responding interface.
• Two general interface styles: Single Main Window and Multiple Windows.
• Windows/panes layouts.
• Plain-text (UNIX-compatible) newsboxes to store articles.
• Article grouping.
• Extensive enclosures/podcasts management.
• Support for all versions of RSS and ATOM feeds.
• International language support (Interface is English-only).
• Feed groups.
• News Ticker.
• Extended Delivery Service (Addins support).
• Article tokens.
Home Page - http://www.drivehq.com/web/brana/rooster.htm