Rollback Rx Professional v9.1 Build 2695223310 | 9.9 MB
RollBack Rx is a robust system restore utility that enables home users and IT professionals to easily restore a PC to a time before certain events occurred. RollBack Rx makes it easy for users of all skill levels to quickly and easily repair PC issues - saving time, money and PC trouble.RollBack Rx is flexible and can be used to protect your PC in many different ways, and solves most PC related issues...
RollBack Rx® Highlights:
- RollBack Rx doesn’t impact performance
- Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise Version)
- RollBack Rx™ only takes 0.1% of total hard disk space.
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots.
- Takes less than 3 seconds to create a new snapshot.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without restarting the system.
- Create new snapshots manually, automatically or upon file execution.
- Recovers corrupted or deleted files from any snapshots easily and quickly.
- Revert file histories from any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores a completely crashed system to any snapshot in seconds.
- Restores a completely crashed system with data up to the second of crash.
- Restores entire system to any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores system to any snapshot with data synchronization.
- Configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Highly configurable interface - hide program interface from end users.
- Includes dynamic disk space management. Releases the unused disk space upon the deletion of snapshots.
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring, informing users about the disk space usage of each snapshot.
- Offers flexible and powerful access control.
- Supports Multi-boot systems and VM Ware.
- Consists of multi-partition protection selection.
- Incorporates quick reset of system baseline.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options.
- Provides completely hands-free, silent background installations.
- Includes configuration during installation. Customizes the program upon installation.
What's New in RollBack Rx 9.1 (Build 2695223310):
- New feature, remote command, allows administrator to run programs and scripts on client workstations.
- Update RMC remote desktop feature to support Windows Vista and Windows 7 client workstations.
- Update RMC to recognize and display Windows 7 clients properly.
- Update RMC Server Service to run on Windows 7 platforms
- Add Online workstations and Offline workstations to System groups.
- Adding or removing Rollback Rx scheduled tasks on individual workstations.
- RMC Server Service use to hang during certain TCP port conflicts.
- Client connection to the RMC was droping when RMC is activating clients license over a dial up Internet connection.
- RMC scheduled task intermitently crashed the RMC console.