Here's the new updated version of RollBack Rx. The new update finally brings full support for Windows 10.
RollBack Rx™ is an instant time machine for your PC... A Comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PC's to any previous state within seconds!
Features for a better, worry-free, computing experience.
RollBack Rx offers a fresh approach to managing PC's. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in seconds!
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months -- to any previous snapshot.
- Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows can't startup)
- Back out of any failed program and OS updates and, botched updates etc.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion
- Intuitive GUI based snapshot manager - manage snapshot resources
- Explore, browse and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forward to any available system snapshot
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot
- Access control - manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Manually take snapshot on demand
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe)
- 256 bit AES snapshot encryption. ie. Prevent unauthorized data theft in case of stolen laptop
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility)
- Stealth Mode - Hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during boot up)
- Change the start up hot-key for sub-console access (default is HOME)
- Built in snapshot defragger - optimize system resources and recover free space
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll-back
- Advanced setup configuration wizard - for system administrators; set deployment options and Product Sheetpredefine RollBack Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration
What's new in version 10.4 Build 2700918799:
- Added "Windows 10 Clients" Group in Remote Management Console.
- Fixed "Setup.exe" won't start problem caused by problem in GPT partition structure.
- Modify the subsystem to handle large RAM on UEFI based system
- Re-design drivers security to stop security cracks.
- Added tooltip to create new snapshot, use VSS checkbox.