The new version of RollBack Rx Pro - is an industry leading PC protection utility. It represents an advancement in technology that has never before been available in protecting computers from viruses, users or system problems.
RollBack Rx® Highlights:
- RollBack Rx doesn’t impact performance
- Can be remotely managed and deployed (Enterprise Version)
- RollBack Rx™ only takes 0.1% of total hard disk space.
- Supports virtually unlimited snapshots.
- Takes less than 3 seconds to create a new snapshot.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without restarting the system.
- Create new snapshots manually, automatically or upon file execution.
- Recovers corrupted or deleted files from any snapshots easily and quickly.
- Revert file histories from any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores a completely crashed system to any snapshot in seconds.
- Restores a completely crashed system with data up to the second of crash.
- Restores entire system to any of the 60,000 snapshots.
- Restores system to any snapshot with data synchronization.
- Configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Highly configurable interface - hide program interface from end users.
- Includes dynamic disk space management. Releases the unused disk space upon the deletion of snapshots.
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring, informing users about the disk space usage of each snapshot.
- Offers flexible and powerful access control.
- Supports Multi-boot systems and VM Ware.
- Consists of multi-partition protection selection.
- Incorporates quick reset of system baseline.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry standard deployment options.
- Provides completely hands-free, silent background installations.
- Includes configuration during installation. Customizes the program upon installation.
Temporarily disconnect/unplug/disable your Internet connection,before installing RollBack Rx.
Install RollBack Rx™, obviously...
Forward your system date by 1 month. Open Rollback RX to make sure it expired.
Change back date to current. Open Rollback RX, select "Activate without internet connection", Use keygen to generate serial by entering product ID and activation ID, Note down the serial for next step.
Reboot to Rollback RX recovery console, Rollback to snapshot or take a snapshot >> It will ask for activation >> enter serial.
Block Netreg.exe (usually in C:\Program Files (x86)\Shield\) with firewall or delete/rename it. Open RollBack Rx main window >> Tools & Settings>> Baseline Manager, and UPDATE the baseline.
Enable Internet connection.
RollBack Rx 10.0 Build 2698100748 / Keygen.Read.Nfo-SND