Update number 2 for Rochard game. Change-log contains various fixes listed here:
Rochard Update 2-SKIDROW
• Game content has been restructured and compressed so that minimal code-only patches can be produced instead of releasing everything again (engine restriction workaround).
• Steam cloud data is automatically backed up when new version of game is run for the first time.
• Added gamepad controller customization to the options menu
• Removed restrictions to video modes the game supports, though only official resolutions (aspects 16:9, 16:10 and 4:3) can be chosen through the options menu by default.
• All video modes are available when entering options menu while holding shift key down.
• Unreliable jump action when playing on keyboard and on high end machines have been addressed.
• Impassable laser puzzle in C4L3 while playing in low FPS (< 10 FPS) has been fixed.
• In-game development menu has been exposed to public version (press F9). It can be used to display FPS or current progress in the game.
• Small fixes to level content (broken animations, floating characters etc)
1. Unpack release
2. Run Rochard.Update.2.exe
4. Copy the cracked content from the SKIDROW folder to the main install folder and overwrite
5. Play the game
6. Support the companies, which software you actually enjoy!
You don't need to have any of the previous updates installed, as this update is featuring all previous updated content.