Here's the latest update of RoboForm Enterprise Edition which is a handy password manager. Enjoy it!
RoboForm Enterprise 7.6.6 Final Multilanguage
RoboForm is a Password Manager and Web Form Filler that completely automates password entering and form filling. It allows you to define your personal profile or "usual" responses to a web form. This information is then saved, and when you need to fill a form, just click "Fill Forms" button, and form is filled out. Works as an add-on to Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Firefox or Netscape web browsers.
• Memorizes your passwords and Logs You In automatically.
• Fills long registration and checkout forms with one click.
• Encrypts your passwords to achieve complete security.
• Generates random passwords that hackers cannot guess.
• Fights Phishing by filling passwords only on matching web sites.
• Defeats Keyloggers by not using keyboard to type passwords.
• Backs up your passwords, Copies them between computers.
• Synchronizes passwords between computers using GoodSync.
• Searches for keywords in your passwords, notes and Internet.
• Portable: RoboForm2Go runs from USB key, no install needed.
• PDA-friendly: sync your passwords to Pocket PC and Palm.
• Neutral: works with Internet Explorer, AOL/MSN, Firefox.
• IE 7 and Vista are now supported.
* Fix RoboForm does not work with BasicAuth dialog in AOL Desktop 9.6 on Windows 7.
* Fix Firefox hangs up if clicking Highlight button on toolbar if search box is empty.
* Fix crash of License Expiration Warning dialog.
* Do not warn about license expiration when valid license is present.
* Fix bugs in license renewal.