RoadMovie helps get your videos subtitled, metadata tagged, chapterized, encoded and uploaded to your portable device or website. RoadMovie 2 brings you "video-encoding-super-powers" in a friendly and easy to use interface. Now you can finally create professionally encoded videos without using several apps for each task. All you need comes in this one app. Easy to use, yet super-powerful.
RoadMovie v2.3 [Intel/K]
• Powerful video encoding using FFMPEG or QuickTime.
• 64-bit encoding whenever possible for optimal encoding speed.
• Support for soft and hard-coded subtitles.
• Subtitle support for SubRip (.srt), SubViewer 1 & 2 (.sub), SubStation Alpha (.ssa/.ass) and MicroDVD.
• Built-in subtitle file search with automatic download, unarchive and parsing.
• Full iTunes metadata editor and automatic metadata fetching from tagChimp.
• Add/Edit chapter markers.
• Track inspector.
• Batch encoding in a separate export queue.
• Also supports the Elgato Turbo.264 HD for speedy encoding.
• Built-in encoder Presets for popular devices.
• Presets for iPad, Apple TV, iPhone (3G, 4G), iPod, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Wii, Web and more.
• Customize your own set of Presets. Possibilities are endless.
• Upload to FTP, SFTP, .Mac, WebDav or YouTube.
• Automatically add to iTunes.
• Create and manage Destinations.
• Full AppleScript support to easily automate workflows.
• Video Podcast support. Publish video podcasts with one click.
• Support for a huge number of input and output file formats.
• Catalan localization by Ben Montoliu Roura.
• Traditional Chinese localization by John Wuson.
• Dutch localization by Ronald van der Meer.
• Spanish localization by Emilio Perez Egido.
• French localization by Matthieu Landry.
• Swedish localization by Bitfield.
WHAT'S NEW Version 2.3:
- Various user interface tweaks.
- Two new Audio only presets for 128k and 256k MP3's.
- Select which audio track to export from the Tracks pane.
- Faster launch time due to asynchronous Core Data updates.
- Adding a large MKV file to the export queue is much faster now.
- Will not try to parse MKV subtitles if the file has 2 tracks or less.
- Full screen support in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- FFMPEG log files now available from the Log drawer.
- Proper error log entry when file import failes.
- Check for incompatible 3ivx component in Mac OS X 10.7 Lion.
- New option in presets to prepare the exported file (mp4, m4v or mov) for progressive download.
- Web presets now optimized for progressive download by default.
- Posterframe and podcast thumbnail now properly generated when exporting using FFMPEG.
- Language code now properly set for video and audio tracks when exporting using FFMPEG.
- Active encodings now saved between sessions.
- BWToolkit framework removed completely.