RimArts Becky! Internet Mail 2.51.00 | 2.77 MB
Becky! is a multi-featured E-mail client specialized for Windows and the Internet. Since its birth in 1996, we kept improving its functionalities listening to the users' feedback.Becky! Internet Mail is an email client that creates multiple mailboxes. You will find many features which are expected for an Internet E-mail software, and some of them would be beyond your expectations.
• You can create multiple mailboxes, of course. Moreover, you can create multiple "profiles" for each mailbox. This feature is especially useful if you use laptop computer. You can switch between several different settings, like "LAN" and dialup, for the same mailbox.
• New protocols are supported -- IMAP4rev1 for e-mail and LDAP for the address book.
• Fast! You can manage thousands of e-mail at your fingertip.
• You can write HTML e-mail with Becky!. If you have Microsoft Internet Explorer ver5 or higher installed, Becky! is a complete HTML enabled e-mail client.
• Flexible template capability. You can prepare standardized e-mail format for business and personal e-mail. You can also create HTML template, of course.
• With unique "Reminder" capability, you will receive e-mail from "you" on scheduled date. You can even schedule sending e-mail messages to someone else. You don't have to remember your friends' birthdays -- Becky! does. :-)
• Powerful "Filtering Manager" -- You can sort messages into folders according to the filtering rules. You can define unlimited and/or conditions for one filtering rule.
• "Mailing Lists Manager" helps you to organize multiple mailing List subscriptions. You don't have to search past e-mail just to find how to unsubscribe the list.
• "Plug-In" Interface enables third parties to create useful plug-ins to customize Becky! for your particular needs. Actually, Becky!'s voice message and PGP functionality are the plug-ins.
• etc. Of course, Ver.2 inherits Ver.1's numerous convenient features.
Changes : Ver.2.50.07 -> Ver.2.51 (2009/7/17):
- BUGGFIX: Some UTF-8 message were not displayed correctly in the listview.
- BUGFIX: "Need Reply" task was not completed when the reply mail was sent using Reminder.
- BUGFIX: When some attachment files are open, it slowed down opening other e-mail messages.
- BUGFIX: "Memo" was not updated when "Direct Edit" mode was turned off right after the memo was written.
- BUGFIX: Abonormally terminated when certain HTML mail was opened.
- BUGFIX: When multiple mail addresses were imported to the Address Book, their UID became the same.
- "Collection Target" checkbox was added in "Mailbox Setup".
- When a message was drag and drop from Sent to Outbox, it will be sent with the different Message-Id.
Homepage - http://www.rimarts.co.jp/becky.htm