Resort Labs Portable Bookmarks v188.8.131.528 | 6.1 MB
Portable Bookmarks is a portable bookmark organizer for a USB flash drive. It allows the user to bookmark pages from the Web and keep track of Internet finds on any computer. You'll be able to bookmark using the floating Drop Trap widget without the need to step out of the browser. To bookmark a page, the program extracts its title, favicon, meta tag description and keywords and allows you to add extra information: hotkey, description, keywords, login. You can organize and sort bookmarks by different criteria, check the collection for dead links, find a bookmark with the instant search, find duplicates, back up and restore, as well as protect bookmarks with a password.
Install a portable bookmark organizer on a USB and keep track of your Web finds anywhere Portable Bookmarks is a portable bookmark organizer for users on the go. Once installed on a USB flash drive, the program lets you bookmark and keep track of the bookmarks at all times and across different computers. Just plug the USB drive to any computer and run Portable Bookmarks. You'll be able to bookmark on the fly as you browse, add comments, hotkeys, and keywords and organize bookmarked pages for quick access. As added benefits, the program will help you to import or export bookmarks, find and remove the duplicates, back up your collection and restore it after a system crash, protect bookmarks with a password, and check your collection of web-pages for dead links to make sure all of the bookmarks are fresh and up-to-date.
Portable Bookmarks runs on Windows XP / Server 2003 / Vista / Server 2008 and compatible with all browsers, including IE, Firefox 2, Opera, Netscape, Firefox 3, Google Chrome and Safari for Windows.
Features at a Glance
• Run the portable bookmark organizer from a USB drive or any other removable device
• Import bookmarks from all browsers: IE, Firefox 2, Opera, Netscape, Firefox 3, Google Chrome, Safari
• Add a new bookmark as your browse via a floating widget called Drop Trap
• Extract titles, favicons, meta tag descriptions and keywords for a page you bookmark
• Add details to a bookmark, such as a hotkey, description, keywords, login for auto-login
• Check bookmarks for dead links automatically
• Organize and sort bookmarks by various criteria
• Find a bookmark using the instant search engine
• Mark bookmarks and folders with icons or color to show status or priority
• Keep your bookmarks in sync across multiple computers
• Find and delete duplicate bookmarks automatically
• Back up and restore bookmarks after a hardware or software crash
• Share bookmarks by email or export directly to the browser
• Protect your collection and separate folders with a password
Home Page - www.resortlabs.com