RegistryFix 7.1 | 1.34 MB
Registryfix will scan your system registry and hard drive for invalid file and system references. These invalid references may cause system instability, PC errors, constant crashes, and general system slowdowns.
The free full scan will identify errors related to :
* Missing file associations
* Missing startup programs
* Invalid device drivers
* Invalid application paths
* Missing DLL files
* Missing help files
* Missing system fonts
* And much more!
Additional product features include:
• Browser Helper Object Manager. This feature allows you to manager all of your internet explorer objects to ensure only things are running that you want to!
• Startup Program Manager. Control all of your start up options from this easy to control utility
• Add/Remove Program Manager. Control all of your programs from this easy to control utility.
• Full Registry Backup Utility. Control all of your backups from this easy to control utility.
Every Microsoft Windows operating system has a registry. Your system registry holds a wealth of information about your computer, which is why we constantly hear from users that after using their PC for a short length of time, it no longer works the way it used to. This is due in part to invalid entries that exist in your system registry, that might exist because of software you are no longer using or software that was not properly removed. By removing these invalid entries, you can significantly increase the performance of your PC.
Many locations exist that are the cause of the most common PC troubles. We have pinpointed these locations, and our free scanner allows you to scan for invalid registry entries that might be causing your PC issues. The software will inform you of where the errors exist, and what potential errors they might cause. Registryfix will scan for errors related to ActiveX controls, DLL issues, Windows explorer errors, Windows installer issues, Internet Explorer errors, Iexpore and System32 errors, Runtime errors, Outlook and Outlook Express Errors, EXE errors, Svchost errors and a wide variety of other system issues.
Homepage - http://www.registryfix.com