Registry First Aid Platinum 126.96.36.1997 | 9.9 Mb
Registry First Aid scans and corrects registry errors. Your WindowsВ® registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more… Registry First Aid finds these files or folders on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations, and then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders. In addition, if your registry has links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and remove them from your registry. With Registry First Aid, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct, helping your programs load faster and speeding up your computer.
Not all software un-installations do a complete job leaving behind numerous nagging file references in the Windows registry pointing to files that no longer exist. In time, you can end up with hundreds of these files that may slow down your computer and cause software to lock up, requiring a hard reboot of your computer.
Also, if you’ve moved your programs from one drive to another, you can break the file links that a program needs. Registry First Aid will find these files and folders that you’ve moved on your hard drive and help you correct the registry entries that point to them.
Here are just some of the great features of Registry First Aid:
• Easy to use step by step Wizard type interface.
• Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file/folder references.
• Quickly finds these files or folders on your drives (if they’re moved from initial locations).
• Corrects registry entries to the located objects.
• If your registry still retains links to files of deleted applications, Registry First Aid will find these invalid entries and help you to easily remove them.
With this powerful tool, your Windows registry will be always clean and correct!
• How to use Reg1Aid: Do all of the above and more using these 5 simple steps.
• Scan the registry for invalid or bad entries.
• Scan the hard drive(s) for the missing files.
• Select the fix for your invalid registry entries.
• Save a backup file of your registry.
• Fix the registry!
New in version 8.0.1
- fixed bug: under some Windows 32-bit XP SP3 RFA found several thousands false errors under Invalid File Associations and ActiveX/COM categories and was unable to “fix” them;
+ now all windows have the same position and sizes, except for settings dialog (this behavior can be changed by adding EqualFormBounds=0 string into RFA.ini); if a registry string value has incorrect size stored in the registry, RFA now shows size it will be corrected to;
- correction pop-up menu displayed incorrect icon for “modify” correction under some error categories;
+ double-click over a registry entry now will open RegEdit.exe;
+ icons for found entries under Registry Search feature when view mode is set to “view by error level”;
- sometimes incorrect number of total entries in status bar after fixing;
* settings dialog cannot be closed and “edit task” button cannot be clicked twice while scheduler task properties dialog is opened;
- several minor bugs were fixed.
Home Page -