Reg Organizer 5.0b 6 | 2.28 MB
Reg Organizer is a multi-purpose program for cleaning and maintaining the Registry with a number of tools for maintaining your system at peak performance. Reg Organizer has many features that allow you to work effectively with the system Registry, clean the Registry, disks and more.This is an extensive and extremely powerful set of Registry tools required for effective System Registry management.This software lets you view, edit and safely clean the Registry. It allows to preview the Registry files you want to import (including the ability to preview files directly from Windows Explorer). Includes Registry cleaner, which will safely compact, repair and optimize the Registry.With Reg Organizer you can thoroughly search the Registry to find all the keys related to a certain application - Reg Organizer does this job quicker and better than other similar programs.
Working with the Registry:
· Registry editor for viewing and editing the System Registry, manipulating the Registry keys and values, exporting and importing the key values etc.
· Registry Cleaner of Reg Organizer can detect many types of Registry errors.
· Registry search feature can find all keys related to a certain application and delete them, if necessary.
· Defragmenting and compressing the Registry: Increase the performance of the Registry and consequently the overall performance of your system.
· Ability to get information about any selected Registry key and monitor changes of the specific keys.
· Preview of the registry files (*.reg) before adding their contents to the System Registry.
· Registry search and replace mode offers you a variety of options for searching the Registry and replacing the records matching the specified criteria.
Working with Files:
· Disk Cleanup tool lets you automatically remove unnecessary files from the hard drive of your computer, and to search for and fix invalid shortcuts.
· Provide quick access to all of the programs that are automatically started when you turn on or logon to your computer.
· Configuration file management.
Enhancing the Functionality of the Operating System:
· Windows tweaks
· Viewing Registry (.reg) files.
· Viewing and editing initialization (.ini) files.