Red Giant Magic Bullet Denoiser v1.0.1 | 12.3 MB
Magic Bullet Denoiser - Plug-in for Adobe After Effects. State-of-the-art video noise reduction, out of the box. Don't settle for noisy video. Magic Bullet Denoiser does it all - professional results with no fuss. Traditional noise removal methods can blur fine detail, but Denoiser's advanced technology retains definition while eliminating noise.
No Noise, No Fuss - Apply Denoiser and get results immediately. Tell Magic Bullet Denoiser whether camera motion is slow or fast, set a single slider, and you're ready to go. Denoiser is faster than After Effects' built-in de-noising feature, and yields superior results with less blurring and better preservation of fine details.
High-Quality Results - Noisy, grainy footage distracts viewers from the story you're trying to tell. Don't worry about low light: keep shooting, knowing that you can make that video clean and smooth when you're safely back indoors. Magic Bullet Denoiser delivers results that surpass the rest.
Powerful Motion Estimation - High-speed camera movements require different handling than slow pans. Denoiser compares successive frames to learn what's natural motion in the scene and what's noise, preserving detail even in fast-moving action sequences. If you'd like to fine-tune the controls, you can set sample frames, change offsets, or enhance shadow or highlight regions.
- One-Step Noise Reduction - Denoiser works so well out of the box, you might never need to use the individual control sliders
- Motion Estimation For High- and Low-Motion footage - Denoiser's unique technology compares where pixels have moved between frames to discriminate between what's actual noise and what is natural motion in the scene, preserving fine detail even in high-motion shots.
- Smart Noise Fingerprinting - Multiple blocks in the image are analyzed to build a noise fingerprint. Set the slider to a higher value to tell Denoiser to look for more noise.
- Fine Tuning - Pull out individual channels to fine-tune noise reduction without exposing banding artifacts with the unique chroma smoothing control
- Separate film and video modes - Video mode allows you to fine-tune luma and chroma offset and chroma smoothing, while film mode (ideal for material that was originally shot on film) offers separate adjustments for red, green, and blue channel offsets
- Shadow highlighting - Focus noise reduction on shadows or highlights (or de-emphasize them)
- One Step Image Enhancement - Restore detail and fine edges with built-in image sharpening.
System Requirements (PC / Windows):
- Win XP 32-bit/64-bit, Vista 32-bit/64-bit, Win 7 32-bit/64-bit
- 1 GB of RAM
- 30 MB of Hard Drive space
Home Page - www.redgiantsoftware.com/products/all/magic-bullet-denoiser