Recuva 1.38.504 Multilanguage (+Portable) | 5.43 Mb
Recuva (pronounced "recover") is a freeware Windows utility to restore files that have been accidentally deleted from your computer. This includes files emptied from the Recycle bin as well as images and other files that have been deleted by user error from digital camera memory cards or MP3 players. It will even bring back files that have been deleted by bugs, crashes and viruses!
Recuva is a new file recovery tool that will unerase files that you have mistakenly deleted from your computer. It's fast, small and will run from a USB drive. It also supports most digital cameras card formats, so you can restore those images you accidentally deleted!
Turn off any applications you don't need, if you are trying to recover files from a media card, stop using that card immediately. Ideally install Recuva before you need it, as just browsing the internet and downloading the installer creates a huge number of temporary files and any one of them could over write the file you are trying to recover. When you need it, just Scan the drive the file was on.
v1.38.504 (16 Jul 2010)
- Added ability to restore images to the clipboard.
- Improved Windows 7 support.
- Improved stability of background checking.
- Updated all internal URL references to piriform.com.
- Improved support for PDFs in deep scan.
- Updated setup routine to install for all users.
- Updated and simplified the installer.