Reaper v2.55 | 7.23 MB
Audio Production Without Limits
REAPER is a fully featured multitrack audio and MIDI recording, editing, processing, mixing, and mastering environment.
REAPER is reasonably priced, requires no dongle, has no copy protection, and can be evaluated with full functionality.
* 64 bit audio engine and signal path end-to-end
* Excellent low-latency single and multiprocessor performance and stability
* Built-in high quality 64 bit audio effects include unlimited multiband EQ and compressor, oversampling technical compressor, convolution reverb engine, real-time pitch correction, and a dozen others
* Portable - supports running from USB keys or other removable media
* Supports almost any audio interface or outboard hardware, most control surfaces
* Tightly coded - installer is only a few MB
* Rapid, efficient development - new features and optimizations are added quickly and often
* Unlimited creativity with no track limit, free routing for sample-accurate MIDI and audio alike, sidechain control of any plugin
* Incredibly flexible and powerful routing - functions as an entire virtual studio with patchbays, enabling all sorts of effects not possible anywhere else
* Fast installation and execution - starts up in seconds, always ready to record
* Streamlined, tool-less work flow with context menus and item handles for fades, volume, per-item effects, etc
* Integrated network FX processing - use spare machines for additional processing power
* Supports mixing sample rates and media formats on the fly - WAV, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, ACID, APE, WavPack, MP3*, and more
* Intuitive editing features - auto-crossfades, takes and lanes, ripple editing, arbitrary item grouping and locking
* Unlimited sound processing - tons of included FX, support for thousands of third party virtual instruments, sample players, audio and MIDI processing plug-ins (VST, VSTi, DX, DXi, JS)
* Design your own graphical interface and create your own custom action lists for total customizability
Requires Windows 98/ME/NT/2k/XP/Vista/WINE
January 20 2009:
Performance improvements and bugs fixed!