RealSofts TranslateIt v8.0.7-iND | 16.5 MB
What do you usually do when you see German word on web page?
You probably copy it to the clipboard, launch a dictionary program, paste the word from the clipboard, and click a button. Isn't this kind of slow and inconvenient? A real time waster? It surely is. But not any more! With TranslateIt!, you can move the mouse cursor over any word and get its translation right there! Stop wasting your time and get even more productive!
Main features of TranslateIt!:
* Translation using the “mouse over” technique in any Windows applications (including PDF files)
* Translation from four languages: English, German, Spanish, Russian
* Full text translation
* XDXF and StarDict dictionaries support
* Voicing of English and German words by native speakers
* Automatic detection of the necessary translation language
* Smart features: adaptive morphology, reverse translation, search for similar words
TranslateIt! is designed to work in Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Seven operating systems. The program has two modes of operation:
- as a contextual translation program where you translate words either by pointing at them or by selecting them
- as an electronic dictionary where the user enters a word into an appropriate field in the TranslateIt! interface.
Translation in 'Point-at-It' Mode:
* This mode is based on our unique technology known as "one touch capture". The word is translated when the mouse cursor points at it. Now when you come across a word you don't know, no need to look for its meaning elsewhere. Just point the mouse at it and get the translation immediately.