A super fast, twin analogue shooter for the modern age! Really Big Sky is a sequel to the original Big Sky (2010).
Way over in the big void of space live some aliens. They coveted [your planet] and would do anything to live there themselves. So what's [your planet] to do? Yeah, blast through them all! Face off against waves of enemies, bosses, big laser planets, blackholes, wormholes, giant lasers, planets and asteroids across 7 game modes!
Everything is procedurally generated from the way YOU play the game, from attack patterns, strength of bosses and enemies, pacing between waves, generosity of bonuses... etc! Features a comprehensive statistics to let you hone your mad laser skills!
• 8 Juicy, full fat Game Modes
• 4 giant, dynamic Bosses and 15 enemies
• 4 Player Co-op with scalable difficulty
• 15 Powerups, Perk System, New Weapons and the Friendly Mothership
• 20 Achievements
• Giant Lasers - Good and Bad!
• Narration from a cheeky cockney AI
• Full Tutorial
• Library and Secret Unlocks
• Smash through solid planets and asteroids, cruise through gas giants
• Comprehensive stat recording system
• Faster, adaptive and addictive gameplay
• Blackhole, Wormhole and loads more Events
• Full Xbox 360 controller compatibility
• Online highscores for each mode
- Recoded whole controller system to fix a bug for some users
- Added version info on game boot up
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 1.5 GHz
• 512 MB RAM