Here's the new updated release of Reallusion iClone 3DXchange. This will have all Pipeline features activated!
3DXchange5 is a robust, streamlined conversion and editing tool that connects iClone to a universe of 3D content. Users are able to import bi-ped, animated skin-bone characters and their animations for use in iClone, and also export iClone characters and animations to external 3D applications and video game engines.
- Characterize actors via FBX.
- Bone mapping for body & hand.
- Preset templates for auto rigging.
- Turn any prop into an iClone character.
- Character sculpting & painting.
- Characterize actors via FBX/BVH.
- T-Pose & Motion adjustment.
- Reset Position & Transform.
- Multiple batch motion process.
- Live preview & Marketplace.
- Free access to 3D Warehouse.
- Free modeling with SketchUp.
- Group (node), Pivot & Alignment.
- Material & UV Refinement.
- Normal & Smooth.
3DXchange5 Pipeline Features
- Import iClone file: iAvatar, iProp (VNS)
- Import iClone file: iMotion (VNS)
- Import 3DS, OBJ, SKP (static object)
- Import BVH (motion data) & FBX (bone-skin character, motion data, multi-material object)
- Export iClone file: iProp
- Export iClone file: iAvatar, iMotion
- Export OBJ (static object, replace mesh, paint & sculpt, create face morph target)
- Export BVH (motion data) & FBX (bone-skin character, motion data, multi-material object)
- Texture, material, UV editing
- Add and reassign material ID
- Reset transformation
- Quick way to fix normal
- Make sub props and group items
- Set Pivot for object rotation
- Convert Bone-skin model to Non-human Character
- Custom motion editing with IK/FK
- Convert Bone-skin model to Non-standard Character
- Custom motion editing with IK/FK, puppeteering, or device mocap
- Perform Editor (manage animation clips for character or prop perform menu)
- One-click to transfer (receive) iAvatar/ iMotion to (from) iClone
- Live Online Motion Preview (previews marketplace motion data inside 3DX5)
- Buy and export content in iClone file format
- Buy and export content in OBJ, FBX & BVH format
What's new in iClone 3DXchange 5.5:
. Added: Export FBX now includes the following data:
- Facial animation (including morph & bone animation).
- Accessory animation.
- Spring effects.
. Added: Motion Library / Perform Editor supports new iMotionPlus, iTalk formats.
. Added: Added Auto-update morph data in Expression Editor for reloading FaceAnimProfile file.
. Added: Added following option in Export FBX Preset.
- Added: "Delete Source Morph Shapes" for Max & Maya to prevent the Morph number from exceeding the limitation.
- Added: "Auto Adjust Material for Maya" to provide Maya default material value in export file.
. Added: Added the embedded prop animation into the list of Spring Edit> Preview Motion, easily to preview the spring result.
. Enhanced: Enhanced the UI layout for Exporting iClone content.
. Enhanced: Enhance Persona editing by simply adding iMotionPlus in Perform Editor.
. Fixed: Some 3D universe character which with Facial animation had no result in Maya while using a Maya preset in output.