Real VNC Enterprise Edition 4.4.3 | 5 MB
VNC Enterprise Edition has been designed by the inventors of VNC especially for corporate environments to provide a fully scalable, robust and secure solution that addresses the demanding requirements and concerns of the multi-platform workplace. Now with full Vista support.
• Simple to install: up and running in seconds.
• Lightweight: small footprint, taking just a few MB of disk and RAM.
• Robust: reliable functionality that is easy to use without special training.
• Safe: non-invasive installation does not require replacement video drivers.
• Deployable: complete with tools for enterprise-wide installation, configuration and management.
• Available: supports a wider range of operating systems than any other remote access system. Including Windows 95, 98, 2K, ME, NT4, XP, Vista, Mac OSX, Linux, Solaris, HPUX, Java, WinCE - with others in development.
• Secure: fully integrated security with RSA authentication and AES encryption to support strong best-practice protection.
• Auditable: detailed centralized logging of connections opened and closed.
• Quality: professionally designed, built and supported.
• Price: best price/feature performance offered by any enterprise-grade remote control software.
• Adaptive connection: automatically configures to provide best user-experience and performance over LAN, WAN, Cable/ADSL and dialup connection speeds.
• File transfer: lightning-fast integrated file transfer using copy/paste operations where supported by the operating system.
• Domain authentication: configurable to authenticate users with existing domain username/ password schemes.
• Sharing: supports multiple connections to the same desktop for collaborative working or training.
• Scaling: remote desktop view can be enlarged or reduced.
• Input control: view-only or full control for each connection.
• User-accept: configurable to require user to accept each incoming connection request.
• Guest access: temporary guest access support.
• Filtering: incoming connections can be filtered by IP address patterns and ranges.
• Browser access: built-in Java viewer allows remote access through a browser without installing any software on the viewer.
NO MIRRORS PLEASE...
NO MIRRORS PLEASE...